Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet CUE VS VIRTUAL VINYL

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ALI11CUE userMember since 2006
what is the difference with the program itself is it the same. i feel like i can't trust the guys at numark cause they would tell you anything to sell you something

Posté Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 7:55 pm
This has been asked and answered many times. The only difference is the way it looks, and that can be changed with skins. Please do a search for more info, on this topic. Oh, one other thing. We on this forum, have been using it longer, and did the beta testing for it, so I can tell you it's the same. So you decide where you want to go.

Posté Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 8:04 pm
is there anyway i can get access to buy the virtual vinyl sound card

Posté Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 8:10 pm
ALI11 wrote :
is there anyway i can get access to buy the virtual vinyl sound card

Not at the moment. That has been asked and answered also.

Posté Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 8:12 pm
Ok mr. vip thanks for the info thats been asked and answered already.

Posté Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 8:21 pm

Its currently the same software, but with different skin + soundcard & timecode vinyls in the package.

It might not stay the same software in the future. Who knows.

But currently they are exactly the same software
Cue being software only, and Virtual Vinyl being a package (w/ Cue + hardware and vinyls)

Posté Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 8:55 pm
ALI11 wrote :
Ok mr. vip thanks for the info thats been asked and answered already.

You're welcome. We are here to help.

Posté Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 9:35 pm
those guys at numark lied to me then they told me that cue will never be consistent when hooked up to my cdn 88 cd player. they said that there sound card have special drivers that make it run consistent and trouble free no skipping sticking or other trouble and they told me that cue won't run consistent with the virtual vinyl sound card either i need the virtual vinyl program and there sound card so in other words i have to spend 500 more dollars on the vv program and that ain't going to happen.

Posté Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 10:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mm they should stop doing that or they will seriously anoy their customer base

Posté Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 3:08 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
ALI11 wrote :
Ok mr. vip thanks

Mr. VIP, LOL :))

Posté Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 12:01 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
ALI11 wrote :
those guys at numark lied to me then they told me that cue will never be consistent when hooked up to my cdn 88 cd player.

Was it a Numark sales person, or someone who sells Numark? Sales people are not always provided with the best information.

Posté Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 3:09 pm
Numark's technical department.

Posté Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 3:32 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
ALI11 wrote :
those guys at numark lied to me then they told me that cue will never be consistent when hooked up to my cdn 88 cd player.

Was it a Numark sales person, or someone who sells Numark? Sales people are not always provided with the best information.

Maybe they are trained at the corporate GC training center!

Posté Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 4:47 pm
yealp gc will tell what ever will make you buy the newest and greatest gadget and there explanations are just wild guesses. dont get me wrong ive bought from them jsut dont ask them anything

Posté Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 11:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)