Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet BCD2000 Mapper $$$

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Would it be possible to purchase the mapper for the BCD 2000 without having to purchase the pro edition of VirtualDj?

I know it would probly be descretion of the creator so if your reading please let me know and how much if you can --@--.-- thanks loads

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry kewlnsol no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posté Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 11:48 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no only way to get tools , is to buy a legal copy of virtual dj pro

hope to see you with us soon :)

Posté Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 1:50 pm
id say thats a little unfair, even if i pay for the home liscenced version i dont have access and you have a steep price on pro just for the privilage of using a single mapper?

Id add a section to your site guys where if the owner of a tool is willing to 3rd party sale their work they could?!

Sadly i dont believe the level im at is worth paying so much and to be honest id probly find software for less with better access to remote mappers.

Sad to say i probly have to give VDJ a miss if i want to start out with a piece of kit not already on my pc solely based on features not in the program already.

Respect for what you are and what you do, maybe in the future i may be able to waste that much cash and pro up but for now goodbye.

Posté Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 9:06 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
kewlnsol wrote :
id say thats a little unfair, even if i pay for the home liscenced version i dont have access and you have a steep price on pro just for the privilage of using a single mapper?
Respect for what you are and what you do, maybe in the future i may be able to waste that much cash and pro up but for now goodbye.

Regardless of how you feel these are the rules we all agree too. Invest in the product, you will not be sorry. And, free lifetime updates are part of the purchase price. Not to mention all the pluggins like a BCD2K mapper. If you can afford a PC you can afford the software.

Posté Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 10:01 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Try using Serato without its $500 soundcard? And what good are those add-ons (mappers, etc) without the software functioning?

So support the product (buy it) and it will support you.

Just for note - Home Edition users are supported - unfortunately its through the MIDI capabilities of the product - simply because of the version of the Home Edition and that the BCD is not natively supported in that version.

And you are right there are other software products that are less expensive than VDJ - but do they have all that VDJ offers - NO. And, yes the other products may have something VDJ doesn't - but that is what makes all products different.

So spend some time read the forums and for learn how to build your own mapper or make the correct MIDI settings.

Posté Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 10:03 pm
i always have ive been payin for Ejay since it first ever release and have most of them, but i understand what your saying but for me it wouldnt be cost effective ill think bout it but for now ill buy the kit n play bout wiwth c if its worth investing.

Posté Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 10:21 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 10:33 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)