Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet a couple hardware purchasing questions

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ddrmjsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey, first off, is there something out there that I can buy to control using vdjs sampler tool. Not like a big sampler mixer or whatever but kind of like a gaming controller... but just square buttons that I can assign to the different samples so I don't have to haul a keyboard around with me.

Also, I'm considering upgrading to vdj pro but i want to wait until this 4.4 is revealed.. so until then, I want to do a lot of research into mixers because currently I just have the mk2 which has been a really good learning tool. As of now, I want to really learn and refine my beatmixing skills and a new external mixer along with mk2 sounded like a good start. Any suggestions on a good starter mixer that would compliment beat mixing the best that is in the $150-$250 range.

One last thing that I just thought of... all I read about on these forums is the maya44. If it is no longer being produced... the price is soo high for that soundcard. Anywhere to find it cheap that I don't know of or another soundcard that would do the same job?

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 5:40 am
I could recommend the Stanton M303, I use it with my MK2.
Beacuse then you can use samples on a channel alone. That is if you got an extra soundcard except from the MK2.

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 10:28 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 1:08 pm
ddrmjsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thanks for the responses.

i forgot to add that i mostly want to beatmix hip hop songs... i started off with house/techno music which i don't mind but i really enjoy the hip hop scene. should i look for something different in a mixer if i prefer hip hop as opposed to any other type of genre? also, you mentioned that if the mixer has a 3rd channel... you can use the mixers solely on that channel? how can you set that up... i do have a sb audigy2 in my pcmia slot of my laptop.

also... can anyone answer my question regarding the maya44? thxx

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 11:28 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 12:12 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)