Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet hercules mk2 or beringer bcd 3000?? - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

i want to buy one of these console but i am confused which of these 2 works better with the virtual dj programm and whitch play better quality of sound because and these 2 have internal sound card.
thanks in advance

Posté Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 7:21 pm
i heard the beringer haw problems with its drivers with virtual dj.is it true?

Posté Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 7:22 pm
Do a search on "3000" and you'll get most if not all your questions answered...

Posté Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 7:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
use the mk2 :)!

Posté Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 10:02 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Same here, MK2 all the way ;)

Posté Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 6:58 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
make that 3.. go mk2

Posté Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 12:12 pm
DJ YogiPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Herc Mk2

Posté Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 2:09 pm
Never tried the 3000, but I've been using the mk2 since VDJ Pro was still at 3.4. My only beef with it is the asio drivers for using timecodes, but in WDM mode it's a very reliable surface control and sound card, in fact it's been the only reliable card on my notebook compared with the u46dj and the fast track pro. I highly recommend it, this little unit rocks my world;^]

Posté Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 3:49 pm
the mk2 console has good quality sound?now i have use thecreative sound card live 24 bit.if you compare this card with the hercules mk2 internal sound card which card has better quality of sound?

Posté Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 9:35 am
They are almost the same, maybe MK2 is a little better and has higher output level than SB.

Posté Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 12:29 pm
ok,I will buy the hercules mk2,thanks again.

Posté Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 2:27 pm
Nice, then you will have Home version and you will have a discount when you purchase VDJ Pro ;)

Posté Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 3:32 pm
tell me please the cost of 4.3 if I have the 3.4 home ;

Posté Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 11:05 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 11:07 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Virtual DJ pro is available for you for only €199 (plus VAT) or $249.
if you own a mk2

Posté Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 12:00 am
To the ppl who use the MK2: You guys are not mixing with this thing, aren`t you ? I mean you use it as a soundcard only, or ? I tried this little toy at a friends place and i can`t believe that somebody is able to mix with it, reason:

The jogs are too close to the crossfader, anytime you go there you touch something that you don`t want to touch - or maybe my fingers are just too big :P

Posté Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 9:03 am
ciacomix wrote :
To the ppl who use the MK2: You guys are not mixing with this thing, aren`t you ? I mean you use it as a soundcard only, or ? I tried this little toy at a friends place and i can`t believe that somebody is able to mix with it, reason:

The jogs are too close to the crossfader, anytime you go there you touch something that you don`t want to touch - or maybe my fingers are just too big :P

Depends on how your mixing, for trick mixing no, not without timecoides. But for your basic mobile gig mixing it's very ideal for it's price. I use the delta 1010lt with numark 500's for trick mixing and have the mk2 reserved for gigging (heh, hopefuly I'll have more in the near future).;^]

Posté Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 1:24 pm
firts of all the 3.4 version play to laptop with windows vistA??this is an other problem that i forgot to tell you because i thing the only version that play with vista is the 4.3.isnt it/?

Posté Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 7:44 pm
ciacomix wrote :
To the ppl who use the MK2: You guys are not mixing with this thing, aren`t you ?

Well no, I use external mixer and I always was, if you are serious about this job, you will use it too ;) That leaves you more knobs and sliders on MK2 to map it via mapper for various operations in VDJ.
So, you have double benefits of using external mixer ;)

Posté Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 11:57 am
alfa 156 wrote :
firts of all the 3.4 version play to laptop with windows vistA??this is an other problem that i forgot to tell you because i thing the only version that play with vista is the 4.3.isnt it/?

My download page says under DJC Edition 3.4.1 Vista Compatible, so you should be ok;^]

Posté Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 2:30 pm
91%