Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Warped TCVs, now what?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

We had a little discussion on TCVs in the "so you want a sneak preview..."-thread, but that was of course a little of topic I guess. Anyway, I was complaining about the Virtual Vinyl TCVs (gen3) not tracking very good... Well, no wonder: The tcv's are warped, and thus a faulty product which I'd like to return.... but what way do u guys think I could do this with the least amount of trouble? (See I bought it online from B&H (USA), and I live in Norway...) I'm guessing B&H will be slow and inconvenient, as they don't have the replacement vinyls in stock, and it will probably be a hassle with the shipping back and forth. Going directly to Numark seems like a better option, but which department should I choose?

Any smart tips?

Posté Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 11:45 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
well for numark
ask to speak to the "parts department"
+32 3 226 4665

but im sure they will direct you straight to B&H sorry

Posté Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 11:50 pm
yeah... in the end it'll probably be cheaper to just buy a new pair I guess...

does anyone know if it's possible to "straighten out" warped vinyls?

Posté Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 11:53 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
well it depends how warped they are , if they arnt to bad you might be lucky if you place them in a moderately warm place and put them between two heavy books it could fix it

naturaly that would void any hope of a warenty

so i would try and get incontact with them first

Posté Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 12:06 am
I would just contact Numark, a phonecall won't cost you much. If you did have to return it all the way to B&H it just may not be worth the expense (if you have to pay shipping both ways), in which case you'll be contacting Numark anyway to buy a new pair.

Posté Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 12:06 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)