Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet DN-HC4500 CONTROLLER - Page: 4

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

@The best Dev Team on the planet

Denon DJ wrote :
jpboggis wrote :
The Denon has touch-sensitive jogwheels (Big plus for scratch DJ's), built-in sound card and the ability to control a Denon dual CD player unit (I have a DN4500 CD player, so I would find this extremely useful.)

Much more...

-Fader Start for each deck from Mixer

-X-Control from our X900/X500 Mixer (could do video/audio) crossfades

-Our Touch Sensitive Jog Wheels has the highest pulse resolution on the market, but can be adjusted down to VDJ resolution

Will VDJ be able to perform the same features with the DN-HC4500

OO

Posté Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 11:43 pm
szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
Double O wrote :

OO

It’s all up to VDJ.
We all can only map what’s made available to map, anything more would need their direct support, such as title, time...etc

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 1:02 am
Double O wrote :
Although Reflex may have “some amazing new features 100% optimized through [your] very powerful HC4500 controller,” it doesn’t have one very important feature. This feature—video mixing—has now become an industry standard that was set by VDJ.

That may be true, but there's still many "audio only" DJ's out there that are not into video, just look at the Serato community…they have what feels like a billion users using audio only. Video does take a bit more effort than audio to plan a set and keep up with content. Some will switch, some wont.

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 1:24 am

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 2:13 am
Double O wrote :
@The best Dev Team on the planet

Denon DJ wrote :
jpboggis wrote :
The Denon has touch-sensitive jogwheels (Big plus for scratch DJ's), built-in sound card and the ability to control a Denon dual CD player unit (I have a DN4500 CD player, so I would find this extremely useful.)

Much more...

-Fader Start for each deck from Mixer

-X-Control from our X900/X500 Mixer (could do video/audio) crossfades

-Our Touch Sensitive Jog Wheels has the highest pulse resolution on the market, but can be adjusted down to VDJ resolution

I was referring to the VDJ Dev team as “the best Dev Team on the planet” ;)

I’m sure the Denon Dev Team is excellent as well.

OO

Posté Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 1:56 am

Wait and see ;) there are open interest for this form all parties, so might end up real good :)

Posté Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 2:21 am
Can we get a DN-HC4500 skin?

OO

Posté Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 7:43 pm
Denon DJ wrote :
Our Touch Sensitive Jog Wheels has the highest pulse resolution on the market, but can be adjusted down to VDJ resolution

@DJ-in-NORWAY

I have to assume the VDJ will be adjusted up (not down as suggested) so that it can work with the "highest pulse resolution on the market."

OO

Posté Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 11:29 pm
@Denon

There is a huge interest for this controller, so I bet Dev Team will do what it takes:)
Did they contact you? I was under the impression they did. If not they will

@Double 0

The skin is already made, ready to be released, when the controller comes, by Dj Format. looks EXCELLENT!:)

Posté Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 11:34 pm
Thanks for the info DJ-in-Norway. Also, thanks for the Denon skin Format. This is looking very promising!

OO

Posté Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 7:07 pm
Anyone any ideas where i can pre order one of these in the UK??

Posté Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 8:53 pm
Here's the system overview:

Posté Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 9:25 pm

Posté Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 9:28 pm
WOW, very nice!

Posté Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 10:14 pm
Very impressive skin Format, and thanks for giving us a preview DJ-in-Norway!!!

OO

Posté Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 11:39 pm
Denon DJ wrote :
Here's the system overview:

@Denon DJ

Thanks for the diagram! It’s very helpful in visualizing how to set everything up. Once again, it's very good having you here!!

OO

Posté Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 11:46 pm

Posté Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 7:00 pm
Double O wrote :

Btw. Can we get updates on Format’s HC4500 the skin when they become available?

My bad, it was the 2500 controller. But 4500 will be made too :)

Posté Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 7:11 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This is pretty sweet! As I have DJ'd over the years I have had 2 DENON 2000f's, a little known DENON 2700, a 2500, and a 2600. It figures that DENON would come up with a way to get some more of my DJ money! Hey DENON, do you need a beta tester???

Posté Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 7:25 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
Double O wrote :

Btw. Can we get updates on Format’s HC4500 the skin when they become available?

My bad, it was the 2500 controller. But 4500 will be made too :)

You did state in your previous post , “Here is a skin to come for a different Denon controller [HD2500], but will be modified to match the DN-HC 4500 too.” I understood what you meant. However, I'm sure we would eventually like to see Format's HC4500 skin.

OO

Btw This is suppose to symbolize me drooling :)...

Posté Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 7:27 pm
26%