Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules Mk2 PC freezing

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

GraomiPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have been using VDJ home edition with my hercules for a couple of months and in fact bought VDJ pro v5 today but in the last couple of days I have been having a major problem.

I have been using the 2006 drivers as I run xp and the 2007 ones dont let me preview in headphones. but now when I start VDJ it works fine for a few seconds but then the midi messages stop getting through and even in the hercules driver window it doesnt react to changes I am making. VDJ continues to work fine with the mouse and sound continues to come from the hercules but just no control.

I have tried both the 2006 and 2007 drivers with the same result and tried it on 2 different computers also with the same result. I have reinstalled the drivers and VDJ but all to no avail. I have checked the IRQ listing and there is only USB controllers on the same channel and no conflict listed.

Does anyone have any other ideas I can try?

Cheers all.

John Lime
(Graomi)

Posté Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 3:44 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
whats your system specification?

Posté Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 4:14 pm
Sorry shoyuld have put that.

AMD2700+ 64 bit processor
2gig 400 RAM
on board graphics (my AGP slot is knackered)
1 IDE system HD 120 gig
1 Sata 150 HD 300 gig
Windows xp

John

Posté Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 4:20 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It might be faulty unit, you should contact Hercules about this.

Posté Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:32 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what is wrong with the slot you may have a bad motherboard?

Posté Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:05 am
My first thought was it might be the motherboard but after trying midi monitor, that checked out fine. so I know the data is getting through to the PC but somehow my drivers just arnt picking it up. I might re-download the drivers just to make sure they havnt become corrupted or something. although to be honest I cant see how it would happen to both the 2006 and 2007 packages.

John

Posté Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 9:14 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ-ALF wrote :
It might be faulty unit, you should contact Hercules about this.

Posté Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 10:50 am
Graomi wrote :
I have been using the 2006 drivers as I run xp and the 2007 ones dont let me preview in headphones...

I just wanted to chime in to let you know that I use the 2007 driver package and headphone functions work without problems on the MK2. You do, however, need to make sure the settings are correct in sound setup.

Check this topic for help with that and some other useful information.

Posté Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 8:41 pm
Cheers for the advice, I have contacted Hercules but as the midi monitor is picking everything up fine I reckon it is either my pc or the drivers. I tried the 2007 drivers but cant get past the midi problem to see if the headphone selector is working ok.

John

Posté Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)