Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Still no Cue update?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

It's funny because everyone on here says it's the same program only a different skin...

You would think somthing that's the same, would get the same update, at the same time.

I feel left out :(

Posté Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 11:04 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the code alters slighly for cue in regards to copyright messages , locations and skins

it wont take to long now :)

Posté Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 11:15 pm
Damn, that's cold. Like being a step child. Atomix is denying paternity. We will have to ask Jerry, who da baby daddy. Need a DNA test. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Posté Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 11:21 pm
Hey Cue users.. you just need to wait in the Cue :)

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 12:02 am
djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
digimixer wrote :
Hey Cue users.. you just need to wait in the Cue :)

ha ha ha, funny!!!

i'm waitin, not that i have a problem with 4.3. like to see the difference with 5 though!

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 12:16 am
OK, I'm not liking this anymore... this is worse than being a MK2 user and waiting for the money to be a pro... I can see all the goodies and but can't touch them.

AMAHM should no what I'm talking about...LOL

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 12:19 am
That's messed up.. The no license users gets to play with the software before some of the pro's... GRRRRR

Maybe numark is waiting for VDJ to iron out possible bugs/fixes before the it can become a Numark product... just thinking

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 12:39 am
lol..karma is a big fat ugly female dog fat katz...........

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 1:09 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
fatkatzdj wrote :
That's messed up.. The no license users gets to play with the software before some of the pro's... GRRRRR

What, you can't download the demo? LOL
I hope it will be soon for you guys ;)

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 3:17 pm
Hi Everyone

Any news yet for us poor Cue users, I've been using the VDJ 5 demo, and I thnk it's great, but I would love to be able to get the cue update on to my gig machine?

Thanks a lot
djpete

Posté Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 11:17 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)