Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet total control and time coded vinyl

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

macslyCUE userMember since 2007
is it possible to still use time coded vinyl with total control?
i bought it a couple hours ago,works very well but to make it work you have to deactivate the time code mode .what i want is to be able to scratch video files. i have virtual vinyl with cue....if not any ideas for a good controller that would do the job?

Posté Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 3:40 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Firstly, Total control is not a soundcard, hence u cant do timecoded with it.. It is a midi controller..

Secondly, if u wanna use the timecoded with total control, u need a soundcard such as maya44usb ...(2 in 2 out) with asio compability..but in ur case as u said u have the NVV, u already have the soundcard..

Thirdly, do register ur NVV or total control to have the latest addons n versions. Add ur serial at ur modify profile.

Posté Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:56 am
i was not clear about what i want.....i was wondering if i could use the timecoded vinyl in virtual vinyl cue with the functions of total control therfore having a crossfader to mix video files...heres what i found on my own...in the remote box of the config panel in cue if i disable the total control and enable the midi box instead i can assign total control as i want, there is a turntable function but it is not clear how to make it work or does it work actually. i also cannot set values to the knobs because everytime i assign them cue shuts down samething for the slides and crossfader wher can i get info on midi mappin? what i really want is not to use my mouse when i mix video files.

Posté Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 1:16 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes you can map the total control to just the video cross fader if you map it instead of using the native support ,

so tick the midi box and then click options , and follow the onscreen steps.

use video crossfader for the crossfader while mapping then in video options untick link faders ,

Posté Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 9:42 am
the problem i have is i can pach easily all the cue, play.pause load switches even the browser central knob,but as soon as i try to touch the crossfader the program crashes and i lose all previous settings,very frustrating,cause i restarted at least 10 times and still can't get it work also for the volume and pitch i cant seem to be able to adjust the value that they ask me nothing works
i,m starting to get very frusstrated since its beenover a month that i have virtual vinyl and am not operational of yet, you guys are at least responding to the posts and have been great help but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO THE NUMARK SUPPORT who havent responded in over 30 days thats for vv as for total control its been 3 days and there is no news.
and i contacted them by phone via the store where i bought it again my computer is the brand new imac intel core 2 duo 2ghz cpui i upgaded the rams to 3g and my video card is the ati radeon x1600 if someone can help me i would appreciate it cheers

Posté Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 11:55 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)