Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules DJC mk2 problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have three problems with my hercules dj console mk2. Got it a couple days ago and i have a few questions
1. Does it run on Windows XP Proffesional 64-bit? I know bad choise of OS...
2. I get static in the background on the speakers
3. The split, deck B and deck A premixing functions for the headphones do not work...
Please help, want to start using this machine quickly, thx

Posté Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 7:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what version of vdj do you use?

Posté Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 9:13 pm
Now i updated to 3.4, but i didnt change the version of the VDJ packaged with the mk2, this is because it didnt let me update on internet and that version (not the one i had installed originally, if have them both side by side) doesnt recognise the MK2, only the VDJ i already had.

Posté Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 9:32 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you downloaded the latest drivers they are needed to use vdj 3.4

Posté Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 9:52 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I just lent the MK1 console to a friend and he downloaded the drivers from Hercules website and discovered they dont work on Windows VISTA Profesional 64-bit. He tried a couple different driver versions of the XP/Vista 2007/2006 releases but no driver worked.

Maybe it wont work on 64-bit at all?

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 1:31 am
Yeah that's what i'm starting to think because it didnt work with the version that Hercules supplied, even after new drivers. How about the other questions though?

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 7:27 am
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
For the split mode...have you got it set for "DJ" mode? When the driver icon appears in your taskbar at the bottom right corner of your screen, open that and make sure you have DJ mode selected otherwise you will continue to hear both sides out of the headphones at the same time. If your driver is not installed properly that is a problem also because you need to finish the installation to change the mode

As for the static... is there any when no music is playing? There are a couple of reasons but firstly check if your system is "grounded" properly. Do a search in the forums for Ground Loop Isolator. If your only getting a loud humm or static and not any crackling or pops that could be the problem. If its snap crackle pop firstly check to see if you have a bowl of rice bubbles near by..if thats not the problem then go back to the forums and read all the suggestions about fixing Pops and Crackling in the Main Forum Support..here are a couple of links to get you going..

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/55495/Hardware_Technical_Support/To_All_Hercules_MK2_Users_-_Powered_HUB_tip_for_crackles_in_VDJ_4.html?page=1

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/64700/Hardware_Technical_Support/SELECTED_HARDWARE_GUIDES.html/

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/60644/Hardware_Technical_Support/_HW_How_to_solve__issues_with_bad_sound__unstable_devices__pops_and_crackles_.html

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 9:52 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)