Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet probleme with Virtual DJ ( console MK2 )

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

My console doesn't work anymore , each time i want to play on it im getting a message saying : Error in driver of directX

Best regards

Max NUEZ

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 6:02 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you recently upgraded to vista?

aslo check your sound config this can cause these errors if it isnt correct.

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 6:53 pm
hey i also get this problem alo when the heavy bass hits...thats the only time i have noticed it...when i turn the bass down it's fine but it deos stop and when i restart VDJ it says directx error....and i unplug my MK2 and it works fine...what could be the problem?...please help..thanx

Posté Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 12:03 am
iiez2Home userMember since 2007
I am a nubie to this forum and had the directx issue as well. The VDJ would open up, but nothing would play. Read all the forums and did everything and still wouldn't work. Finally I tried to connect the MK2 after the VDJ is up and set the VDJ settings to external. After that it worked great with my MK2. No sound comes out of my laptop, which ok, but it does come out of the MK2. It is working great so far. So try to reconnect the MK2 after you bring up the VDJ.

Laptop/Vista/Hercules MK2/VDJ 3.4.0

Posté Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 8:33 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you need to download the vista update for console edition

Posté Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 8:34 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Also, go to the Microsoft website and grab, the latest DirectX Updates.

Jimmy b

Posté Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 11:23 am
ARMADA741 wrote :
hey i also get this problem alo when the heavy bass hits...thats the only time i have noticed it...when i turn the bass down it's fine but it deos stop and when i restart VDJ it says directx error....and i unplug my MK2 and it works fine...what could be the problem?...please help..thanx

You should look into buying the power supply for the MK2 and possibly you have a loose or bad USB cable.

OR look into a battery backup (a UPS) I used to have issues as u do and I bought a cheap battery backup and it regulates the power and works great.

Posté Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 11:41 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)