Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet audio skips when track plays out

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Just got virtual DJ with the Hercules mkII and I am getting to know the software, but I seem to have found a bug! After transitioning from deck 1 to deck 2, if I let the song on deck 1 play to the end the audio skips when the track on deck 1 finishes. This coincides with the animation of the needle coming off the record and the beat grid graphic resetting. Has anybody else experienced this? Is there a way to avoid it other than remembering to pause deck 1 as soon as the track isn't audible in the mix?

I am running VDJ mkII edition with vista on a new HP laptop with 1 gig of memory. I have tried to optimize my system by making sure the laptop is on high performance mode (although I have removed the battery and the computer is always plugged in). I also disconnect from the internet and turn off my antivirus software when I fire up VDJ. The sound card is set to ASIO, 44100 Hz, 16 bit, 882 samples of latency. Video card is NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150. I am using WAV files stored on a USB 2.0 bus powered external drive.

Posté Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 5:23 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
how much ram do you have?

Posté Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 7:12 pm
1 gig

Posté Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 3:40 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what is ur performances setting? try auto latency n untick safe mode n overclock.

Posté Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 9:21 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
there is performances options in that version ,

try to dissable areo the active components of the themes ,

right click your destop press properties and set i to Windows classic,

and close the vista side bar this should free up alot of resources

Posté Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 12:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)