Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Sync Button

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
come across this problem a few times and wonder if anyone else had encountered it, after running a few tunes in automix then coming back to the decks i cancell it then start a track on the next deck the sync button locks and it does'nt matter what i do it will not unlock and have to go to back up decks, close down vdj and then come back into the programme so that i am then able to control both decks properly.

i've tried every key to release it but it just won't happen, anybody else had this problem and if you have do you have a quick fix other than closing vdj down then restarting or am i missing the simplest of things, thanks for any help...

Tayla

Posté Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 1:07 pm
seems this one has got everyone stumped...

Posté Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 12:40 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
are you sure you havent acidentaly trigered Beatlock?

Posté Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 6:27 pm
hi sky

no, difinately problem with sync button happened again last night, and don't know if this is linked but had an "ascertion" warning come up a couple of times and had to shut down & reboot any ideas on either...thanks

Tayla

Posté Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 6:51 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
could you grab a screenshot next time it happens please

Posté Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 1:16 am
sky

sorry did'nt reply last night already left for gig, sync only froze once last night but when it did it went bananas with the pitch flying up and down if i was a punter listening when it happened i would have thought it was hilirious, just as well everyone thought i was messing about, did'nt get any warnings on screen but next time it happens i'll get a screen shot for you... thanks for your help

Tayla

Posté Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 2:41 pm
I've had that happen Talya.

It happened Once at a wedding ;I opened another instance of VDJ and played a song there with my DMC2 disabled, close the first instance and enabled my DMC2. It actually worked.

Posté Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 4:16 pm
marcel

thanks for the tip, bit unnerving when it happens, unfortunately i now prepare myself for when i do the changeover takes a bit of the shine off the night but still would'nt swap vdj for any other software...

Tayla

Posté Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 4:59 pm
gonna try the new version hopefully it will cure whatever is going on in the background...

Tayla

Posté Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 8:16 pm
It's Strange when that Happens.

I tend not to use the sync button very often cause That's why I have an external controller for.

I gave the Opening another vdj window just foir shits and giggles the one time and it worked

Hopefully fixed in the new revision - Havn't tryed it yet.

Posté Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 3:40 pm
hi marcel

thats the weird thing i dont hit the sync key, it just locks on all by itself when disengaging automix. i'm going to put .4 in tonight and give it a work out see how it fairs...

been thinking about getting a midi as i just use the external deck faders for mixing, would it be worth my while investing in one or just carry on with what i'm used to?

Tayla

Posté Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 7:17 pm

Posté Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 8:04 pm
I have a little box I carry with me.

It's a SBK 2x10 DJ capsule is what they call it.

I have my rackmounted PC in the 2U space, and my DMC2 and mixer in the 10 space rack.

Works well for me, I used it in the Dance Club I just left - and for weddings and so Forth.

Very mobile

Posté Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 9:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)