Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Yellow blue line

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have installed version 3.1 on a PC laptop, 1.6 processor 1GB Ram.

The problem is when i play karaoke & video I have a yellow n blue line from top to bottom on the screen of the screen in the middle, dose anyone had this and know of a fix or of any settings that i can adjust? It\'s not the screen either as it works ok with another PC.

Posté Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 9:23 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Version 3.1?? not the latest?

What are ur graphic cards..n OS?

Posté Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 9:28 pm
Windows XP Home, Intel R GMA Driver for mobile.

Did not use the latest software eg 5 rev4 as had probs n 3.1 was very stable on my other laptops

Posté Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 10:07 pm
K i not familiar with that card or that driver. Is it on-board ones? Can't help u on that:(

But what i can advise is that 1 gb of ram usually on xp is not enuff if u gonna use both audio n video mixin, so it wise to have at least 2 gb. Ram nowadays are cheap:).. Or u could try using vista which can optimise ur video performaces perhaps..

And lastly do try the latest version on the lappy, maybe it could help ya;)

But remeber to back up ur 3.1 database n files first if things not work out....

Good luck:)

Posté Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 10:29 pm
Can you post a screenshot of how it looks like to you? It sounds similar to a problem I had but in other applications. I later found out it was my video card that was overheating since the fan on it stopped spinning.

Posté Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 10:37 pm
Cracked it i unticked hardware excelerator, thanks you all just need to get mac to work now!

Posté Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 10:42 pm
That is good to know, make sure it does not happen on other videos. Sometimes when I have weird video issues for particular videos, I have to disable hardware acceleration or tweak the decoder's overlay settings.

Posté Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 10:48 pm
but some advise..if u disable the hardware acceleration.. the soniques n video transisiton effect will not werk:).. But if u wanna it to be plain, then it ok too:)

Posté Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 11:08 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
intel gma is a shared graphics card and is not suitible for KJ or VJing

Posté Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 2:31 pm
it was I that posted the original question from a friends computer as i was at his house at the time, i know that the graphics are'nt up to it but it dose the job untill i get my other laptop stable. (Macbook)

Posté Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 10:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)