Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Native Xponent Issues...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Hi all,

I know there is an issue with the native xponent support at the moment that some of us are having. Basically VDJ doesn't seem to pick up my xponent at all. I know I can (and have) MIDI map it, but I wanted the native support so I can implement several extra functions.

Does anyone know if this issue is being looked at, for say a quick fix release, or will we have to wait a while until the next proper release? A bit ambiguous I know, but I'm sure you get what I mean!

If anyone needs any information from my Xponent or setup to help narrow down the issue, I'm more than willing to help :)

Regards,

Scott

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 8:00 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 8:22 pm
As I said in my post, I had already made my own MIDI map, and have in fact written my own DLL mapper in preperation.... I was just asking as to the state of this bug, and if it was going to be waiting for the next batch of fixes and features before being released ;)

I'm not pushing for it, just trying to get an idea thats all, so apologies if it came across wrong!

Regards,

Scott

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 11:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
nice!

i for one will love you for ever if you publish the mapper ;)

when xponent is all working :)

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 11:35 pm
No problem, will happily share it. If you've got any suggestions for features that might be useful then let me know :)

Hopefully it won't be too long, I'm looking forward to being able to use the xponent properly.

Posté Tue 16 Oct 07 @ 2:58 pm
hey sbdj I'm also using the exponent I did get evrything to work but the led for each channel & the lights blinking to the beat is yours doing that & if it is can you share the dll file?

Posté Tue 16 Oct 07 @ 11:04 pm
mikcerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey SBDJ can you email me the Mapper you created? I sent you a PM with my email address.

Posté Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 4:06 am
To all those PM'ing me ;)

My mapper won't actually work yet, as a bug means that VDJ doesn't recognise the Xponent properly yet. This is because my mapper isn't a MIDI map, it's an DLL ControlDevice plugin.

I'm sure this will be fixed soon, and once I've had a chance to test the mapper properly it will be available to professional edition users.

Regards,

Scott

Posté Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 4:43 am
marttoHome userMember since 2007
I can't get VDJ to recognise my xponent. Any ideas on trouble shooting?

Posté Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 8:17 pm
The demo version is 5.0 Rev 4 and there was an issue in this release that meant Xponents weren't recognised. 5.0 Rev 5 fixed this issue, but I believe isn't available to demo users?

Posté Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 11:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)