Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Audio, but no video? - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Well I downloaded Ultra Quicktime converter to try, $29 to buy, and I converted 1 of my videos to divx format(.avi) and it worked fine in Virtual DJ. I guess I will have to buy this program and convert them? It actually likes like a nice program many different options for convertions ect....

Posté Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 8:58 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 9:18 pm
I believe I'm having the same problem. Most of my newly added videos are .vob (which I rename to .mpg, so I can preview them in Windows) and I have no issues with them, but many of my older videos I ripped to .avi, using a 3ivx codec (a free one, as I recall). These .avi files USED to play in Virtual D.J. flawlessly. At some point, in 4.3, loading one of these .avi files would FREEZE VDJ for up to 5 MINUTES at a time, and then load and playback just fine. If the opposite deck was playing something, it would continue flawlessly, but all my controls were worthless during the freeze. When I upgraded to 5.0 (rev. 6), these same files will load fine, but there's no video. I can play these same .avi files in Windows Media perfectly. When I change my .avi codec from "video decoder" to "windows video decoder", the problem reverts to the freeze and eventually load behavior I experienced in 4.3.

Any ideas on why I'm getting this behavior, and how to resolve it?

Posté Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 4:31 am
Thats strange, I use only MP4, avi, or VOB. Once I upgraded to rev 6 all of these videos work perfectly now.

Posté Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 2:53 pm
Mix93fmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Rev 6 should do the trick. I could play all video files apart from quicktime. After installing rev 6 - the quuicktime files now work. www.my12inch.com is a promo sourc for djs and has audio and video downloads -in quicktime format. All work fine for me. Instal rev 6 !

Posté Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 9:00 am
I'm using rev 6, and my problem is still going strong. I started another thread regarding it, in detail and am hoping someone here might be able to help me with it. In the meantime, I'm going through the long process of digging through my DVDs, and trying to replace each and every .avi file with a .vob file. If anyone using 5.0 rev 6 would like to duplicate my issue for themselves, in order to try and troubleshoot it, let me know, and I'll get you one of the .avi files that I have problems with.

Posté Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 11:32 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)