Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Sound levels are going up and down

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

shakey6Home userMember since 2007
Hi , im noticing sound of the song playback going up and down on virtual dj , kinda like little dips in sound occationally.It is very bad and I have got a gig to do tommorow so I need some urgent advice ???helpppppppppp.....

Everything has been good with the software , i did have to tweak my laptop before and it worked well for years. Last week i had to do factory reset and had to install V dj again ,and now everything is terrible . I have done all things on the PC Version Technical Support - Topic: "Skipping... Possible causes and solutions" WIN XP ,post and set all the vdj settings the the lowest quality and nothing has changed . Everything is updated on my laptop as well.

The specs of my laptop seem good ennough and I am using hercules mk2 controller , here are my specs , I am using Windows XP 1.73 GHz Intel Dual processor , 1 gig RAM , 80 gig hard drive and 160 gig external hard drive

Thanks Adam

Posté Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 9:57 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
how old is the console does it do this with other programs

are you trying the demo or using console edition?

Posté Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 10:10 pm
the console is pritty new and it work fine with other programs . Im using console edition v dj .

Posté Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 10:36 pm
i suggest you try reinstalling the console drivers

:)

Posté Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 10:52 pm
ive tried that before , no difference. think its something with the computer or program , any tips ...?

Posté Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 10:56 pm

Posté Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 11:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)