Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VIRTUAL DJ 4

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OK all I want to do is get this thing to work with vista! I had it work once and that was it. Everytime I load it on vista I have to go into control panel, disable all video and sound controllers and devices. Now once i get virtual dj and the hercules up. I cant control the volume on channel 1 and channel 2 (its as if the volume is all the way up). Now my second problem is that when I finally get it to work I have no sound in my headphones??? I bought a laptop with vista dual core processor, 2 gig ram???? Why can't I get this to work????

Posté Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 5:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what version are you using console edition or pro demo?

Posté Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 3:18 pm
MK2

ITS KILLING ME! I SAVED UP ALL THIS MONEY FOR A LAPTOP AND CAN'T GET IT TO WORK. BEEN MESSING WITH IT SINCE MAY...I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

Posté Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 9:20 pm
Which program are you using... the disc that came with the system or better yet go to download center of VDJ and download the vista version. This should work.

Are you currently getting a message of cant find TARGET_

or are getting any messages at all... tell up what's going on...

Posté Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 2:12 pm
I'M GETTING NO ERROR MESSAGE AT ALL. VIRTUAL DJ 4.2.1 DOESN'T NEED ANY PATCHES FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD. THE HEADPHONES WONT WORK RIGHT ......I CAN'T HEAR MUSIC IN THEM. THE CHANNEL 1 AND 2, ITS AS IF THE VOLUME CONTROL WON'T GO UP OR DOWN, IT STAYS AND THE FULL VOLUME.

Posté Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 9:59 pm
THE CONSOLE I'M USING IS THE MK2 GOT IT LAST AUGUST.

Posté Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 10:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)