Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [NEWS] VirtualDJ 5.0 revision 6 - Page: 4

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
gun

as i said before best to let the guys in the know try to answer this but i'll give it a shot in the dark and don't want to offend you but have you gone into config and set up sound options and remote control options, if you already have i'm sorry, but thats as much as i can help you with, hang loose one of the guys will pick this up soon... goodluck and a hopefully "welcome to vdj"

gotta get some sleep 4am uk time...cheers

Tayla

Posté Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 9:59 pm
thanks tayla. i'll see if some one will pick this up. good nite

Posté Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 10:05 pm
tayla wrote :
gun

but i'm still not free weekends for stake burning or cruxcifixtions, Tayla

I'm not free either, but can clear my schedule for this, and I say we kill them all.

Posté Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 10:26 pm
@GUNGI9515

VDJ works with Vista. However, there are some issues with Vista and the Denon controller. Please search around this forum, for more info.

Posté Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 10:29 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
A Man and His Music wrote :
tayla wrote :
gun

but i'm still not free weekends for stake burning or cruxcifixtions, Tayla

I'm not free either, but can clear my schedule for this, and I say we kill them all.

All? Cant we leave anyone for Conquest to convert to the world of Mac? No,... wait,..... never mind.... wrong thread.

Posté Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 10:30 pm
yea well i'm about to fix that problem. I'm sending it back for a new laptop with XP instead. what are the benifits of vista anyways? none i bet. it a memory hog and it slow as hell

Posté Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 10:44 pm
GUNGI9515 wrote :
yea well i'm about to fix that problem. I'm sending it back for a new laptop with XP instead. what are the benifits of vista anyways? none i bet. it a memory hog and it slow as hell

Damn, and I went to all the trouble to get this link for you. Look here

Posté Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 10:48 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
All? Cant we leave anyone for Conquest to convert to the world of Mac? No,... wait,..... never mind.... wrong thread.

Hehe ;)

I can proudly say that I've been converting non-VDJ/VV digital dj's/turntablists over to us for the better part of this year (just waiting for the Mac version) just as much as I've been switching users from windows to Mac for the past 5+ years.

I welcome the newest member of the Mac family, no less than Atomix Teamer (& TCV developer) DJ Cyder:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/81579/MAC_Version_Technical_Support/DJ_Cyder_buys_a_MacBook_Pro____Hell_freezes_over___.html

Regardless of whether I had any influence or not, it just keeps getting easier to switch people to VDJ/VV & Mac overall, and THAT's all that matters. ;)

Especially when VDJ 5 rev6 performs (as I stated earlier in this thread) with TCV's and ALL visual flawlessly over a 13 hour period!

Posté Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 10:57 pm
thanks. i read all of those treads, some say they used ver 5.06 for hours and it ran stable ,but with what and how? are they using the hc-4500? are they using vista? rite now now the problem i'm having is the that i can't enable the hc-4500 on my laptop.all i want to do is use it as a midi with a mapper. the sofware will work if i use it manually with the keyboard and mouse, but not with the controller. is this common? The green enable light is red, when it should be green. i'm on 5.02at the moment. did 5.06 fix this problem?

Posté Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 11:00 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
GUNGI9515 - You need to pay attention to what has been said. The Denon Controller is not Vista Compatible. This has nothing to do with VirtualDJ, it's a controller issue.

Posté Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 11:04 pm
thank you thats all i wanted to know.

Posté Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 11:11 pm
dwainPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yeah....can some one tell or show me how to map my Denon HD4500 with Midi....when i go to configure into midi in remote...i get lost, its confusing.......is there a link where i can get step by step assistant! I WANT TO MAP THIS SH*T..........HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posté Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 12:52 am
i am thankfull for the new revision and will be testing it accordingley i am hopefull of good results

thanks again support

djspacey

well i spoke too soon just updated to 5 rev 6 tried starting up virtual dj and its crashing will not start at all crashgaurd every time ???? any idea's

Crash ID=00468214 (date=712051117, version=5.0 rev.6, build=506, thread=Main, dump=0fbe0156, excode=c0000005 (0,0))

does this help

Posté Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 5:11 am
arghhhhh!! is there any reason my dac2 mapper lo longer works in 5r6? the mapper is loading, and the buttons are working, but the screens are blank. have had to drop back to 5r5 till this is fixed! i really need 5r6 as it contains the sort fix I've been waiting for, but I can't use the dac with no displays!
if I unload my mapper the displays work fine with the inbuilt mapper, so the problem lies in the way my mapper updates the displays, but only on 5r6. perhaps something to do with the new commands?

Posté Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 5:33 am
Daz35PRO InfinityMember since 2007
This is why I am searching on the forum today. The exact same thing has happened to me. I am using the cstoll mapper and all buttons are fine, but no display. I tried the DAC with PCDJ just to make sure it wasn't the hardware and it's fine with that.

I moved from using PCDJFX 8 months ago because of stability issues and have had no problems until I have installed the recent 'fixes' and updates. Come on guys, what's going on?

Posté Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 6:32 am
daz be thankful you have it working i cant even open vj and still no answer from support!

Posté Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 7:18 am
mixitPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Daz I have the same thing going on with the Dac2
cstoll got back to me and has posted this issue to the DevTeam. and told me Once he has a solution he will make a post to the General Forum.

Posté Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 9:10 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
halo_djk wrote :
arghhhhh!! is there any reason my dac2 mapper lo longer works in 5r6? the mapper is loading, and the buttons are working, but the screens are blank. have had to drop back to 5r5 till this is fixed! i really need 5r6 as it contains the sort fix I've been waiting for, but I can't use the dac with no displays!
if I unload my mapper the displays work fine with the inbuilt mapper, so the problem lies in the way my mapper updates the displays, but only on 5r6. perhaps something to do with the new commands?

halo_djk -- I have the same issue and awaiting response from DevTeam.

Posté Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 10:33 am
How long must i wait to update Numark CUE to rev6 ???

Posté Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 10:40 am
Dac2 problem ! No problems for me in this area. Its intriguing to see how different problems are raised with each revised addition. Its gonna be one hell of a software when all these fixes come together. The tech team wrote me and told me to uninstall 5.5 completely and edit the reg of any details of VDJ 5.5 and do a fresh install. I have had to do this on each revision to resolve my issues however did'nt i read that you can install over each revision with out going to the trouble of editing, although i will take there advise.

Posté Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 12:05 pm
51%