Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet virtual vinyl or serato

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ok so im sick n tired of the MK2 herc.... ive yet been able to fix the problem... if i use the mk2 as a controller by itself it works fine... but as soon as i plug in RCA inputs n outputs, the sound quality is degraded so nasty. and ive tried w/ my friend's equiptment... its the controller that has the problem.... so my next thing is picking whether or not i want to get either serato SL1 or the virtual vinyl usb interface....

are there any ups n downs for both? be mindful that along with this very expensive xmas gift i will also be the proud owner of the VDJ 5.0... (dont like the serato interface too much, and i like the effects on the vdj)

so any suggestions???

^_^

thanks in advanced...

Posté Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 12:43 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what are you trying to connect to the mk2?

virtual vinyl is a better card for VDJ

SLL 1 is locked to steatro so its harder to configure

Posté Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 3:09 pm
C'mon man. What do you think people are going to say around here. They are obviously going to tell you to go for virtual vinyl.

Best thing to do would be to reseach and see which fits you best

Posté Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 3:54 pm
i just picked up serato this past week and I am very impressed with the SL-1 hardware...i'm with you on the serato interface, i don't use it but i feel the $500 was well spent for a fine piece of hardware

plus having the option of serato on my computer is always a good thing in case you get any gigs with higher profile dj's to share your system with, as serato is becoming the industry standard for digital vinyl emulation

i recently missed out on an opportunity to work with biz markie at a local spot because he forgot his SL-1 and the club that i spun at asked me if i had one they could use,

i was using the U46DJ at the time so i couldn't help out...lousy...i could've make a valuable connection :(

Posté Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 4:05 pm
im tryin to connect 2 numark vinyls wi a denon x300 external mixer

Posté Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 10:13 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)