Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Didn't receive download link

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi there,
I bought the pro version of VDJ but did not receive a download link, nor a valid serial number.
I was told to log this here.
Please help me get my christmas present :)

Gery

Posté Tue 25 Dec 07 @ 3:58 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
contact support they will help you

merry xmas

ps check your spam filter just incase

Posté Tue 25 Dec 07 @ 4:00 am
the information is generally sent to you via e-mail via the address you provided in your profile

Posté Tue 25 Dec 07 @ 9:33 am
Small update :
- on Dec 22nd I purchased a licence and got an order ID number
- since then nothing really happened, although I logged a ticket at this site as well as on the SWREG site where I placed my original order.
- the money has not yet been withdrawn from my credit card

All help in getting me what I paid ( or will pay ) for is welcome.

Oladijee,
Gery

Posté Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 4:01 am
Still nothing
It's easier to get a crack version then to get the official version, so I start wondering why I'm still trying to get a licence.

Posté Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 3:31 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have u contact support? Only them can help u on this. forum user can't be much of help.

PS. If the money is not deducted, it means the transcation was not a success. U need to contact support to verify. Thks.

Posté Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 4:06 am
Well, nothing happened since Dec 22nd, when I ordered VDJ pro. Although I opened a service ticket both here as on the SWREG site, I got no reply that helped me any further on the subject whatsoever ( except that I should create a login here, create a service ticket here and other blabla that doesn't help me ).

So now I cancelled my order. I hope that works.

Is there any other way to get a licence ? NOT going through SWREG ? Their technology doesn't work AND they have a non-existing customer support so it seems.

Posté Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 4:55 am
You could buy Numark Cue Pro or Numark Virtual Vinyl at ur local dj store near u;)

Or buy the stripped down version of VDJ (djc edition with herc mk2) or VDJ home edition, then u can later upgrade to vdj pro at a discount;)

But if u buy Cue LE (came with numark total control etc), u can't upgrade to Cue Pro in the future.

Hope to see u soon with us;)

PS: have u sent the ticket to support n receive their answer abt this?

Posté Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 5:58 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
SpinnaJ is right, if you don't won't to use the Digital download, or don't trust it. Then I would go with Numark Que.

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/digital_dj/numark/cue

It's a few £'s more but at least you will have a physical copy of it. And when you get it you will be able to regirstry it here and still get all the benefits the pro users get.

BTW, the Que Skins look alot better aswell.

Hope this helps

Jimmy b

Posté Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 8:50 am
Thanks for the tip.

So you tell me I could buy that Neumark thing and then register here as pro with it, which would include downloading extra skins etc ? I particulary would need the Vestax VCI midi mapping file.

What about upgrades? Say VDJ 5.07 comes out. Can I download it then ? Or do I have to wait until a nuemark customized version comes out ?

O, BTW : after 18 days I got finally a mail from SWREG : "Due to unverifiable information on your order, the order has been declined.
Due to security reasons we are unable to release the exact information on why the order failed. You may replace the order and choose to pay by check or money order." THIS IS ABSOLUTE BS : my card is perfectly OK, just yesterday I used it to purchase something at Amazon. And my bank confirmed this : my card is perfectly OK.

I think I'll just go to Traktor. VDJ service sucks.

Posté Wed 09 Jan 08 @ 4:49 am
I tried once again, same credit card.
Check my avatar ;)

I'm a happy man.

Posté Wed 09 Jan 08 @ 5:01 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Dotisdead wrote :
VDJ service sucks.

And thank you for being patient.
Glad I was able to resolve this for you.
As I told you, swreg is a 3rd party processing company.
Until they notify us that the payment process is complete, there is little we can do.

But thanks for the compliment, we all try pretty hard.

Posté Wed 09 Jan 08 @ 5:07 am
welcome dotisdead to the vdj family.hehe;)

Posté Wed 09 Jan 08 @ 5:23 am
Welcome Dotisdead to the club,

Glad you are sorted now. It took you a long time but you're here now. Enjoy.

Here's where it all starts to go down hill...Hehe

Jimmy b

Posté Wed 09 Jan 08 @ 9:12 am
All is working perfect : XP SP2 + VDJ 5.06 + Vestax VCI-100 + Edirol UA25 + Nvidia Geforce 5300 + AMD Athlon64 3200 + 2 Gb DDR Ram + 2 hands.
Gotta play Feb 29th, so plenty time left to get the feel & finesse.

Thanks for the warm welcome ( I knew there had to be love waiting for me once I got in ).

Posté Wed 09 Jan 08 @ 12:28 pm

Have you been to the download section yet,

if not go now and grab yourself some goodies.

Jimmy b

Posté Wed 09 Jan 08 @ 1:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)