Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Whats up with my Hercules mdk console?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

tekneekHome userMember since 2007
So heres whats its set on!

Ok so heres my setup
Two Staton T60's and the hercules mdk console as my cross fader (for temp...also when i get a new crossfader how do i hook that up..a drawing be greatly appreciated)

So anyways sometimes when im spinnin tracks on my time coded vinyl and switchin back and fourth it happends...what i mean is sometimes even though the record starts to play the song wont play, so then when i click play on the mdk console the track plays and even though it shows im scartchin the record on the virtual dj display,,its not scratchin on the record, then i have to go back into my system config switch mdk console to asio driver then when that problem happends again i switch from asio to mdk!...can anyone give me a suggestion how to fix this!

Posté Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 11:50 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 6:26 am
tekneekHome userMember since 2007
Thank you that topic is right on the money and has a diagram and pictures for my questions, perfect!!

Posté Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 10:22 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi tekneek,

U need to upgrade to pro in order to use it fully as the djc edition only permits u for 5 mins of usage. Try download the demo first:) It werk for 20 days.

N if u like this software, do support its development by purchasing it. Thanks;)

PS: U can have a discount when u upgrade to pro as u own the djc edition.

Posté Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 2:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)