Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet AutoMix

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Occasionally, I have to activate "automix". what i've noticed is that all songs load on one deck and not both decks as before. Also, I cannot seem to get the songs to
mix smoothly into the next song (it just chops right at the mixpoint-which i cant change either) can anyone reproduce this?

Posté Fri 04 Jan 08 @ 6:35 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The auto-mix was changed in version 5 to free up a deck .

What automix mode do you set ?

but in the final version you should be able to choose between one or two decks.

Posté Fri 04 Jan 08 @ 6:47 pm
i don't see a way to pick a "mode" for automix...also, i am unable to set the auto-cross length (when I set it, the value isn't stored when exiting config)

Posté Fri 04 Jan 08 @ 7:48 pm

Click the + button and choose from one of the available auto-mix types.

I will investigate it not being saved.

Posté Sat 05 Jan 08 @ 4:20 am
thanks sky...that fixed the nasty cutoff i was experiencing..never even seen that automix submenu there.

Posté Sat 05 Jan 08 @ 8:35 pm
still on the table?

Posté Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 3:47 pm
it apears to be so at this time i will ask.

Posté Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 4:16 pm
kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi all - I have really been struggling with Automix. I found this thread, and I think that this may be my problem.

I set the mix points manually using the tracks BPM box - but when I have these tracks in the automix playlist - they appear to just do whatever is checked off, "smart" etc., and NEVER actually intro/outro fade at the points that I have selected. Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Major disappointment and I am sorry that I didn't catch this thread earlier. I actually just purchased the version - so that I could use it on my mac, so that means that I never was able to view a demo. I wanted to use the automix feature for a show next weekend....well, I Hope that once the official release comes out, this problem has been fixed.....if it is indeed a problem and not me just doing something wrong.

Any input out there?

Posté Sat 23 Feb 08 @ 8:07 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)