Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Best Vinyl hookup

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Okay, so I want to go digital. I want to use my existing Vinyl Turntables and Numark DMX06 mixer and Crown amp. Im thinking of getting the software, timecoded vinyl and laptop.

Also, do I really need to purchase both the DJ|IO USB soundcard and the Virtual Vinyl USB box??? Anybody have this kind of hookup...how has it worked.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Posté Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 5:36 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi you only need to purchase the VV box , which aslo includes vinyls and software in the package, which you can then use with the numark mixer , if you want to mix videos you should investigate a midi mixer such as the nuo4 so you control the software as well as mix the output that way when you move the crossfader the video is mixed too.

Posté Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 5:44 pm
Thanks, I will look into the midi mixer, as that is something I am interested in as well. Which version is the software that comes with the VVbox? Is it the professional VDJ, or Cue, or are they both the same? Also, can I purchase any of these items right from VDJ, or ask my local retailer eg; Guitar Center & Sam Ash.

Posté Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 2:56 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is basically Cue with a different skin , but you get the same deal as VDJ users free updates , plugins and skins ect.

Posté Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 3:04 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes, N just remember to enter ur serial to get registered once u purchase it n get the updates for the software;)

Posté Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 3:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)