Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Im a windows switcher

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ive bought my dj control mp3 about 2 years ago, since one week i sold my pc to go over to OSX i already found drivers for my dj control mp3 and i can use the option "enable dj mouse" on my osx desktop.

But i want to download virtual dj for mac but in my download center i only see the following:

>> VirtualDJ DJConsole edition v3.4.1 PC (full install) (Vista compatible) (50 MB) - Downloaded 1 times -
>> VirtualDJ DJConsole edition v3.4.1 PC (update from VirtualDJ DJConsole edition v3.x) (Vista compatible) (6 MB) - Downloaded 0 times -

Isnt there anyway i can get it for OSX or switch my license or something :( i really hoped and thought i could still use it when i bought a apple...
please, i hope for some understanding...

Posté Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 12:04 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You need to purchase a full license of Cue or VDJ.

You can get VDJ at a
discount

Posté Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 12:07 pm
Wow "for only €215" thats still a whole lot of money, in fact thats the double of the price i bought my dj control mp3, for that kind of money i can buy a new dj control mp3 specially for mac and i have a few more ports extra then...
(http://www.ciao-shopping.nl/Hercules_DJ_Console_Mac_Edition__390086)

Isnt that a little strange? or do i see this totaly wrong?

Posté Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 12:20 pm
The mac version of the console comes with Mac Trakor Limited edition

If you want CUE or VDJ you need to buy the full product.

Posté Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 12:49 pm
Hey folks,

Firstly, great product - Virtual DJ. Everyone on all of the DJ forums raves about it.

Just wondering if there's a trial version for MAC coming out? I am currently using the Numark DVD01 and AVM01 to mix video but the idea of a software-based system tempts me.

I'm a Mac devotee and want to check the software before I buy.

Cheers,

DJ Andy B.

Posté Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 11:04 pm
There will be a demo of Mac Cue / VDJ very soon you in the mean time , you could try contacting your local numark stockist to request a demo of cue on mac.

Posté Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 10:27 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)