Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet TCCD Concern

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi guys, can anyone help me figure out what the heck is going on with my timecodes? signal comes thru, music plays but something seems wrong here...thanks! I'm running the following:

2 x CDJ-1000MK3
1 x DJM-800 Mixer
Serato SL-1 Soundcard
HP Pavilion DV9035NR Laptop
1.8 Ghz Centrino Duo Core
2GB RAM

I'm strictly audio, no video.

Posté Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 12:54 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So its working fine?

It might be a display issue with the signal, it does not normally do that with the SL-1.

Posté Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 1:04 pm
sorry, i'm an idiot, i actually meant to ALSO mention that with my CDJs playing at 0% pitch VDJ plays a track at 000.3 BPM's faster and the VDJ Timecode Fluctuates often from 100% while its just playing...

i remember i used to get the signal flowing all the way to the end of the analysis graph and all of a sudden i just started seeing this? it just cuts off half way

Posté Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 7:23 am
anyone know why the VDJ signal plays my tracks at .3 BPMs faster at 0% pitch on my CDJs? It's not a huge problem because i can always adjust but 0% pitch on my CDJ should equal the normal BPM for all my tracks

Posté Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 6:32 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Uncheck the ClearSound.

Posté Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 10:52 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

When I first set my TCV's up I noticed I got a Fluctuation in the pitch of about +-0.5,

This was no good for me as I play house, I got double beats all the time whilst mixing with the tracks going in and out of time slightly. To stop this fluctuation I lifted the Pitch Sensitivity up to 2000, and that seems to have stopped the pitch from fluctuating.

Try this DJDiZZLe.

Jimmy b

Posté Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 10:52 am
Are you running master tempo on the cdj? Or just master tempo on virtual dj program? or running both?

Posté Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 10:53 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Flores makes a very good point about KeyLock or MasterTempo features on CD players -- you should never use them when using TimeCoded CDs.
Those features distort the signal and VirtualDJ will improperly process the information creating various anomalies.

Also, Jimmy provides a good observation as well.

Posté Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 12:02 pm
i'm sure that i don't have master tempo on my CDJs at all, i am one of the computer nerds that understand the way timecodes work, :\ haha

i'll try unclicking clearsound and the suggestion that jimmy gave as well tonight and let you all know what happens, thanks!

Posté Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 12:13 pm
First off, thanks CSTOLL, lol, i appreciate the compliment coming from a teamer.
=)

second, djdizzle master tempo plays a big part on that .0003 or 0% thing, cuz if you have master tempo on and keylock or master tempo selected through vdj, then it will conflict.

also maybe this just sound repetitive, but make sure your preset fader on the performance tab is set to the fastest, and overclock, and safemode or "unticked"

ok hope that helps,

happy spinning,

JC

Posté Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 4:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)