Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet DJing on one turntable

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello all,

Well, I have made the switch from Serato to VV. I am happy so far, except I am running on a Macbook Pro and a Denon DNS-3500 CD Player, and I am experiencing some problems.
I have read the manual on how to DJ with only one CD player, but for some reason, I press or do something that locks me out of using the TCCD. I start playing one track, press the time code button
on the virtual track, reset the TCCD, load another track into the 2nd player, press the TC button, and have control over the second track to beat match. However, somehow I loose control of either track
switching back and forth between tracks, and no matter if I press the TC button on the virtual tracks, or reset the TCCD nothing gets me back in control of either track? I usually have to restart the software.
Any suggestions, or has this happened to anyone else , and their solution to regaining control of the virtual Decks once You loose the sync with the TCCD?

Thanks

Posté Tue 25 Mar 08 @ 11:11 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please try to set , smart mode for your timecode.

On Config > Sound Setup > Timecode Setup.

Posté Tue 25 Mar 08 @ 5:16 pm
I tried that.. smart mode seems to be the most responsive, but sometimes when I get out of the Timecode mode, I cant seem to get back into it without restarting the software.

Posté Tue 25 Mar 08 @ 7:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)