Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Message to Numark, Vestax, M-Audio & all others controller manufactures

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Super-PRO InfinityMember since 2007
We need to plug in our turntables or CD players as external controller in your devices.
That's why most of people are buying Behringer BCD consoles & Hercules.

I like Xponent the best, but I can't plug in my Technics 1200's into it..
Also Vestax has great controllers, but same problem as I said..
And I am really looking forward to Numark's NS7..

I hope in the future all your consoles will have an option to plug in our tables in:)
Just check the Hercules RMX.

This comment is made in good intention to explain our partners (DJ gear manufactures) what kind of equipment we (DJ's) need, so we can support each other..

Bless

Posté Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 6:09 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What are you looking to do , play real cds as well as mp3 ?

You can use a set of ICDX with a 4 channel mixer that way it will act as a software controller for VDJ/CUE with sound coming out of your soundcard into 2 channels on the mixer , but also at a touch of a button you can change to playing a cd to one of the remaining channels.

The Ns7 just so you are aware is not designed to be used with time codes infact it makes them in away obsolete

Posté Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 5:37 am
Super-PRO InfinityMember since 2007
skyfxl wrote :
What are you looking to do , play real cds as well as mp3 ?

You can use a set of ICDX with a 4 channel mixer that way it will act as a software controller for VDJ/CUE with sound coming out of your soundcard into 2 channels on the mixer , but also at a touch of a button you can change to playing a cd to one of the remaining channels.

The Ns7 just so you are aware is not designed to be used with time codes infact it makes them in away obsolete

I personally use timecode vinyls, but maybe some people would like to use timecode CD's..
I have never moved from vinyl, never will.. Don't like CD's, cd players & their feel at all..
I went straight from real vinyl to Serato in 2004..
I still use Serato for audio & VDJ for video. But like I said I want my videos controlled by vinyl..

I have googled out ICDX.. Jaiks, would never use it..
VINYL my brother, VINYL. Give us the VINYL, even if it's digital, but that's that feel..

And the quote from the Egyptian Lover for the end: "What is a DJ if he can't SCRATCH..?"

Posté Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 6:46 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)