Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Spanish Forum

Sujet Spanish songs

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Hello, my name is Babis, i am a wedding dj from Greece and the reason i write in the Spanish Forum is because i need a few (maybe more) spanish songs for next month(3rdMay). I play to a marriage and the girl comes from Spain. So they (relatives) would like to hear some songs in theire own mother language. I have a few (Gloria Estefan, Jennifer Lopez, Enrique, Juanes etc) but i would like you to tell me songs that they have not been heard in Europe (no big hits), but you dance them in your country. Maybe some chart links wouls also help.

... so please some dance Spanish Songs.

Thank you, Gracias, euxaristo (in Greek)

Posté Mon 21 Apr 08 @ 2:41 pm
Do you want deferments names of songs only from Europe?????
because in this forum we have a lot people from every ware, you know Venzuela, Mexico, Ecuador, Colombia, España, etc.... so Gen. like Regueton, salsa, cumbia, merengue,duranguense and others...
REGARDS! ! ! !

P.D. in this forum are there lot people from SAPAIN to just wait ok see you

Posté Mon 21 Apr 08 @ 2:52 pm

Posté Mon 21 Apr 08 @ 4:26 pm
Ricardo lo que nesecita el colega son nombres de grupos y canciones pegadas en Espana.....
SALUDOS ! ! !
P.D. me imagino que todo genero pero de Espana

Posté Mon 21 Apr 08 @ 5:17 pm
geriveHome userMember since 2007
hi im a puerto rican dj latin people love dance a few genres to dance are merengue search this group GRUPO MANIA, salsa search this VICTOR MANUELLE, OLGA TANON, TONO ROSARIO SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT I DONT KNOW IS SPANISH PEOPLE LIKE MERENGUE

Posté Mon 21 Apr 08 @ 7:11 pm
Hey dj Marco de Monterrey, gracias por la correcion, pero segun yo entendí que pide algunas ligas de listas de popularidad... y es por eso que puse ese link.

Supongo que de Monterrey por el nick y por la recomendación de Duranguense, que es mexicana y se escucha mucho en esa área de Mexico.

Saludos desde Sonora!
Ricardo.

Posté Mon 21 Apr 08 @ 8:39 pm
I can't read spanish, but anyway thank you. Thanks Ricardo for the link. It helped me a lot.

Posté Tue 22 Apr 08 @ 3:39 am
djdad wrote :
Thanks Ricardo for the link. It helped me a lot.

You're welcome. If I can find more charts I wil post it soon as I can.
If you tell me a song what you liked, I will know the genre and I can tell you many song names.

Cheers

Posté Tue 22 Apr 08 @ 1:35 pm
I llike the music of Chambao basicly. From the ones i've heard from the link you gave me, i would like to hear more from RBD but mostly i liked the "Niga - Te Quiero". The group called "Tres Deliquentes" is it Spanish? I really like a song with the same title.
Any links you could give me i would appreciate.
Thanks again.

Posté Tue 22 Apr 08 @ 3:16 pm
djdad wrote :
I llike the music of Chambao basicly. From the ones i've heard from the link you gave me, i would like to hear more from RBD but mostly i liked the "Niga - Te Quiero". The group called "Tres Deliquentes" is it Spanish? I really like a song with the same title.
Any links you could give me i would appreciate.
Thanks again.

You're talking about "Delinquent Habits - Tres Delinquentes" It is not an Spanish group, I think they are from South America. I don't know if there are any link to buy/dowmload it, ,but if not, you should try a p2p software :S

Posté Wed 23 Apr 08 @ 3:17 am
Max Payne wrote :

You're talking about "Delinquent Habits - Tres Delinquentes" It is not an Spanish group, I think they are from South America. I don't know if there are any link to buy/dowmload it, ,but if not, you should try a p2p software :S

That's right. Thats at least 10 year old song. I have the single cd of that track in four versions (they almost the same). One song-hit band.

If you liked Niga, then you will like reggeaton music, its like the latin hip-hop. Here some good to dance songs, not too old and not too new but a hit for sure:

ARTIST - SONG NAME
Los MVP - Ven Bailalo
Daddy Yankee - Impacto (feat. Fergie)
Los Benjamins - Noche de Entierro
------- ------ - Mas Maiz <---- do not remember who sing that song but its a cool one.
Wisin & Yandel - Llame Pa Verte
Wisin & Yandel - No Me dejes Solo
Shakira - Hips Dont Lie (Las Caderas no mienten (spanish version))
----- ------- ---- - Rakata
------ ------ ------ - Siente el Boom

From RBD, they are a real comercial band from a TV show. I only know three songs of them, but I barely like only one: TRAS DE MI, the other songs are REBELDE and the other one INALCANZABLE.

Theres another latin band, that has some pop-dance kind music, its called JUANES, some of their hits are:
A Dios le Pido
Me Enamora
La Camisa Negra
La Paga
La Tierra (but under the name of EKYMOSYS, or something like that, thats the name of the band before JUANES).

Here's another chart from a local radio over here:
http://omardavila.com/?page_id=3

Posté Wed 23 Apr 08 @ 11:29 am
Ricardo A have a question for you, that’s song, ven bailalo, the artist’s name, its not Kris and Angel or its different song ???
I think about the songs mas maiz the artist’s name is (Noreaga) f/ big Mato, Chingo Bling
You forgot include: Voltio (ponmela)
Regards

Posté Wed 23 Apr 08 @ 11:50 am
They are the same versions of the song. I have a "top 12 reaggeton hits CD" where I have that song as the MVP, as well the video that I get from a TV station over here says "LOS MVP", even at almost the finish of the song they say "LOS MVP" several times. Not sure but I think that is Kris and Angel with others, and they called the MVP, Could it be?. Like the "Los 12 Discipulos" (Tego Calderon, Voltio, Ivy Queen, Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, and several more).

About Voltio, I havent hear that song, I only know from him Chulin Culin Cunlflais feat. Residente Calle 13.
Cheers!

Posté Wed 23 Apr 08 @ 1:28 pm

Posté Wed 23 Apr 08 @ 1:28 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

From RBD (Rebelde) I like "Quedate en Silencio" there are some version, even a "Cumbia" version an a "club version", not sure but they hae about 5 CDs so far, so I'm sure you can find more about them.

Not sure, I don't post over here because in Spain there are other Artists that are more popular in there that some that are in Mexico, or Latin America. Puerto Rico shure is Reggaeton and Merengue... Some others have Bachata and Cumbia and so. Pop music is almost the same in all, but every country has it's favorities. At some time I remmember that "Sevillanas" was listened in Clubs creating a big hit in there,, so I'm sure there are some music that is a real hit on Spanish Girls from Spain.

:-)

Posté Wed 23 Apr 08 @ 7:16 pm
No Marco, si lees bien preguntaste por al de Ven Bailalo, y eso fue lo que te respondí
djmarcodemty wrote :
Ricardo A have a question for you, that’s song, ven bailalo, the artist’s name, its not Kris and Angel or its different song ???
I think about the songs mas maiz the artist’s name is (Noreaga) f/ big Mato, Chingo Bling
You forgot include: Voltio (ponmela)
Regards

Saludos

Posté Mon 28 Apr 08 @ 3:51 pm
oookkkkkkk!!!!!
SALUDOS !!!!!

Posté Mon 28 Apr 08 @ 5:15 pm
star007Home userMember since 2008
Hey Dj. Dad... i can help you something about the group " TRES DELIQUENTES", since they are residents of my country "Venezuela".. i can recommend some music but its music is HIP HOP and RAP.. do you like this music??? i hope your test; well able to help...

:)... d vnzuela

Posté Mon 28 Apr 08 @ 6:56 pm
star007Home userMember since 2008
Excuse me my english but i not speake perfectly these language....only have 15 years old man!!! understandme

Posté Mon 28 Apr 08 @ 7:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)