Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Simple (maybe) requests

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

1. A Click-and-drag GUI for assigning controls to midi such as DJC or icdx.Some of us dont have the time to learn and assign all of the requests to all buttons

2.I would LOVE Colored TimeCode Vinyl.Maybe Clear,Blue,Red,Silver,Glow-In-The-Dark, ETC.Like serato

3.A Database function to find and remove/delete duplicates

4.Customizable Crossfader curve control

5.a Sample/effect Search engine .like type in what you want in the search box and it lets you use/download any sample/effect your license/login allows

Posté Thu 08 May 08 @ 12:40 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
DJ short stuff wrote :

2.I would LOVE Colored TimeCode Vinyl.Maybe Clear,Blue,Red,Silver,Glow-In-The-Dark, ETC.Like serato

I would love to see this idea aswell, there was a thread going in the Gen forum last year about this. alot of user's where up for it, but not enough responce to start the ball rolling.

It would be a good feature though.

Posté Thu 08 May 08 @ 10:04 am
i know its probably a useless cosmetic feature, but it would be great

Posté Thu 08 May 08 @ 11:12 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJ short stuff wrote :
4.Customizable Crossfader curve control

Name: Crossfader Curves v2.0
Author: djcel - Team -

It's not internally implemented, but it's a solution. Usually the default values
(Smooth, Full, Cut, Scratch) that are in the settings suffice.

Posté Fri 09 May 08 @ 3:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ short stuff wrote :
1. A Click-and-drag GUI for assigning controls to midi such as DJC or icdx.Some of us dont have the time to learn and assign all of the requests to all buttons

DJ consoles have mappers for this for pro users.

Quote :

People where consulted on this and there was not enough demand to place an order for these.

Need at least 1000 people to be interested to make it happen.

Quote :

3.A Database function to find and remove/delete duplicates

Check and Clean features in the pro version.

Quote :

4.Customizable Cross fader curve control

One post up.

Quote :

5.a Sample/effect Search engine .like type in what you want in the search box and it lets you use/download any sample/effect your license/login allows

Would be very nice and user friendly.

Apart from the website all of these features are available in the pro version , perhaps you should use the discount offer if you would like them.

Posté Fri 09 May 08 @ 7:09 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)