Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Club Mixing - Page: 7

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Nice post buddy!!!! it's all true

Posté Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 10:45 pm
nice post :)

Posté Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 5:41 pm
hey how can i download one of the skin of virtual,because i'm trying and i'm not geting through

Posté Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 12:01 am
thanx Bro For this Good Great Nice Expaination
its really helping

thanx again

peace

Posté Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 9:13 am
TAL_Y91Home userMember since 2006
NUCE POST:

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 3:18 pm
VERY GOOD

Save the Virtual DJ

Posté Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 3:27 am
I read in here somewhere about mixing songs and running out of good stuff to play. Some said to mix the last 32 beats or the last 8 beats. Whats wrong with mixing both songs right from the begining? Like song one is playing and the song you want to mix into it has a different type of sound but the same beat. You loop the second song so that the loop plays until the end of song one. As you approach the end of song one you un-loop the song being mixed into song one and fade out song one while fading in song two. Not only do you get a sound that no one has heard before, you get to play the whole song and fade into another that they are already hearing. Do the same thing with song two and you have a night of mixing that will drive the crowd nuts. I am presently working on a mix. I will post the tunes and the que points when done and you guys can try it. Believe you me....it works.

Keep the beat sweet.

By the way. To do this type of mixing you do NOT use the crossfader....only the individual pod (deck)controls

Posté Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 9:42 am
Hi all the DJs I am the new wanna be DJ. New Starter from today. Please help me brothers.

Posté Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 2:11 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posté Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 7:21 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Raw-Bear wrote :
I read in here somewhere about mixing songs and running out of good stuff to play. Some said to mix the last 32 beats or the last 8 beats. Whats wrong with mixing both songs right from the begining? Like song one is playing and the song you want to mix into it has a different type of sound but the same beat. You loop the second song so that the loop plays until the end of song one. As you approach the end of song one you un-loop the song being mixed into song one and fade out song one while fading in song two. Not only do you get a sound that no one has heard before, you get to play the whole song and fade into another that they are already hearing. Do the same thing with song two and you have a night of mixing that will drive the crowd nuts. I am presently working on a mix. I will post the tunes and the que points when done and you guys can try it. Believe you me....it works.

Keep the beat sweet.

By the way. To do this type of mixing you do NOT use the crossfader....only the individual pod (deck)controls

Extended mixer are very useful for mix, but they get more and more boring if you play them from begining to end. So you have to cut them and that's why you can mix last 32 beats, because they are often the same without any change and you have enough time to fade in 2nd song. the same is at the begining of the song. Extended mixes are for skiping some beats for sure ;) You can still loop them, but unwritten rule is that never play song more than 4 min ;) It's your choice what will you do :)

Posté Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 7:27 pm
thanks for message ... :D

Posté Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 8:47 pm
Thnks so much nice message

Posté Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 7:23 pm
jofmixHome userMember since 2006
hola me llamos jose soy de guatemala tengo la edicion de virtual dj home y me ha parecido muy impresionante ya que llevo ya varios años de practicarlo, para mi esto es un arte ya que es totalmente inmenso me parece que me hace mucha falta en este ramo de djs pero no tengo fondos suficientes para poder adquirir consolas o viniles de tiempo, pero se que eso es muy complejo y que solo con la practica lo lograre, para aquellos que ya van mas alla de ser un profesional dj los felicito porque no es facil adquirir habilidad para este arte, me despido y que tengas buena suerte.

Posté Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 8:20 pm
hemanHome userMember since 2005
aqui es el foro en español .....ok
yo no ablo español ....ablo português

Posté Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 3:58 am
hemanHome userMember since 2005

Posté Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 3:59 am
d-senseHome userMember since 2005
Very great and helpfull! Thanx

Posté Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 12:02 pm
Im a new DJ working my way from ground up. Thanks for all the great tips, and if anyone has any advice that they can share, I would appreciate it.

Posté Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 4:26 am
hey hola kiero tener mas nivel para poder bajar un skin , no puedo bajarlo

Posté Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 5:53 am
yes
q buen programa la version 4 es increible

Posté Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 5:53 am
como puedo tener un mayor nivel para poder bajar ese skin lo necesito porfavor gracias

Posté Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 5:54 am
33%