Front & Rear panel
- HEADPHONES SOCKET. Connect your ¼” or 1/8” headphones to these outputs for cueing and mix monitoring.
- FOOTSWITCH. ¼” TRS footswitch connection. Footswitch controls are not mapped to any function, but can be learned/assigned from Settings->Controllers tab of VirtualDJ.
- POWER. Connect the supplied universal AC cord. Power on the unit after all the necessary connections are done.
- USB A/B. These USB connections send and receive audio and control information from the connected computers. See more details in Back to Back.
- MAIN OUT. Connect your amplifier using a pair of balanced XLR jacks. The level of this output is controlled by the MAIN knob at the top panel
- BOOTH OUT Use a pair of balanced ¼“ TRS jacks to connect the unit with your secondary output (e.g. for monitor). The level of this output is controlled by the BOOTH knob at the top panel
- SESSION IN/OUT. Use standard RCA cables for the connections. The level of both Input and Output are controlled by the SESSION IN and OUT knobs at the top panel.
- ANALOG INPUTS. Two Phono/CD inputs are provided by RCA jacks for each mixer channel (DECK 1 / DECK 2). These may be set for PH or CD using the rear panel slide switches. PH/CD inputs may be selected as Timecode Inputs or for recording on USB stereo pair 5-6. See Timecode (DVS).
Connect your turntable ground wires to the PHONO GOUND posts on the rear when using PH inputs.
- FLEXFX LOOP Use standard RCA cables for the SEND and RETURN Inputs. The FlexFX output is normally used to connect outboard effects.
- MIC INPUT Connect your microphone using a XLR 3-pin plug, a balanced ¼” TRS plug or unbalanced TS plug. This input may be set as Microphone or Line Input using the MIC-LINE switch on the rear panel. Set this to Line when connecting a wireless receiver.
Note: The Main, Booth and Session outputs arrive from the same “Main Mix” signal. Each one of them has its own LEVEL control at the top panel. Because all signals are identical, users may use any of these outputs as the “Main” output if a different cable type is required for system connection.