Effets & Boucles
- SYNC. Press this button to automatically match the corresponding Deck's tempo with the opposite Deck's (or the Master Deck’s if using a 4 decks Skin) tempo and phase.
Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to set this deck as Master Deck. When a Deck is set as Master Deck, all other decks will sync to this deck.
- STUTTER. Press this button to return to the last paused position and play the track from there (play stutter)
- CUE. When the Deck is paused, you can set a temporary Cue Point by moving the Platter to place the Audio Pointer at the
desired location and then pressing the Cue Button. During playback, you can press the Cue Button to return the track to this Cue Point. (If you did not set a Cue Point, then it will return to the beginning of the track.). If the Deck is paused, you can press and hold the Cue Button to play the track from the Temporary Cue Point. Releasing the Cue Button will return the track to the temporary Cue Point and pause it. To continue playback without returning to the Temporary Cue Point, press and hold the Cue Button, then press and hold the Play Button, and then release both buttons.
Press and hold SHIFT and then press this button to return to the beginning of the track.
- PLAY/PAUSE. Plays / Pauses the track. Press and hold SHIFT and then press this button to play the track in reverse.
- DECK SELECT. Switch Control for the Left decks (1 and 3) and Right Decks (2 and 4).
- JOGWHEEL. Touch sensitive platter for scratching (vinyl mode), bending (CD Mode) or Seek mode. In Scratch mode, use the jogwheel to scratch and the outer ring to bend.
Hold SHIFT down and then use the jogwheel to navigate through the track (seek mode)
- JOG MODE. Use this button to toggle between the Scratch (Vinyl) and Bend (CD) mode. Hold SHIFT and then press this button to enable the Slip Mode. Several software functions (such as Jogwheel movements, HotCues and Loops) will apply temporary on the track, and the track will return to the position it would have been when those functions are not triggered.
- PITCH. Controls the track's playback tempo. The blue led indicates that the pitch fader of the unit is on zero (center) position
- RANGE (SHIFT). Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to select the next available pitch range. The pitch range applies to all VirtualDJ decks (global setting)
- KEY (SHIFT). Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to enable/disable Master Tempo (Keylock) on the deck.