Panneaux Avant & Arrière
MIXER & BROWSER Controls
- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the channels assigned to the left and right side of the crossfader.
- VOLUME. Adjust the Volume of each channel.
- PFL. Press these buttons to send each channel to the Headphones Output channel.
- LOAD. Press these buttons to load the selected track from the Browser to decks 1 to 4. The LED of the button will be on if the deck is loaded. Hold SHIFT down and then press one of these buttons to enable the Fader Start on a deck.
- FILTER. Use this knob to apply a High/Low Pass Filter to the deck. In middle position no filter is applied.
- EQ LOW. Adjust the Low (Bass) frequencies for each mixer channel.
- EQ MID. Adjust the Mid frequencies for each mixer channel.
- EQ HIGH. Adjust the High (Treble) frequencies for each mixer channel.
- GAIN. Adjust the Gain of each mixer channel.
- MASTER VOLUME. Adjust the level of the Master Output. Hardware operation - movement not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI
- BOOTH VOLUME. Adjust the level of the Booth Output. Hardware operation – movement not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- HEAPHONES LEVEL. Adjust the Volume Output of the Headphones Channel. Hardware operation – movement not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- HEADPHONES MIXING. Adjust how the Channels and the Master Output blend at the Headphones Channel.
- SAMPLER VOLUME. Adjust the Master Output Volume of the VirtualDJ Sampler
- AREA. Cycles through the available Center panels of the default VirtualDJ GUI (Mixer, Video, Scratch and Master). Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to get the Browser Zoom view (with mini decks).
- VIEW. Cycles through the views of the Sideview (Automix, Sidelist, Sampler, Karaoke and Clones). Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to show/hide the Sideview.
- BROWSE ENC. Scroll through files of folders. Push the encoder to enter the Songs List (if focus is on the folders list) or load the selected track to the first available deck. Hold SHIFT down and then push the encoder to set focus to the Folders list or open/close the subfolders if focus is on the Folders list already.
- BACK. Set focus to the previous Browser Window (Folders List, Songs List and Sideview).
- PREPARE. Add the selected track to the Automix List. Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to add the selected track to the Sidelist.