Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet To the guys who download skins (just like me)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

KarlozzPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Hi, This is Carlos again, i have download many skins from the download page at VDJ, but i like the most one of them, its name is Mix Statation SV 03 VDJ (1024x768) V4.0, - autor Serge6037.
This skin is located at the second page from the skins able to download. I really like this skin, but i have a little problem about the cue points, they just don`t show at the waverform area, when i switch from skin, it does show at the waveform, but when i`m using that skin, i wonder where the cue points have gone?
If you guys could help me fixing this problem, i need to know if is by default ( do you have the same problem with this skin like me), the skin`s developer made a tiny mistake creating it?, or it`s just my problem.

Best regards
Thanks

Posté Tue 08 Feb 05 @ 5:56 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The SV 03 version did not have that function yet, because it was in a VDJ update after that skin was uploaded. There are many upadtes of this skin which show cues properly though, but if you really want to use this certain version, I think someone will guide you how to correct it yourself.

Regards

Posté Tue 08 Feb 05 @ 11:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)