Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Turntablist v3.0 - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
always loved this skin and the compact variation. thanks for the update, looks great. everything seems fine. the font size in the browser seems fine also to me. hopefully a bigger version in the near future like 1440x900. i'll try the skin resizer though, to see how it will come out.

Posté Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 10:48 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i will try a 1440 resize today.... if all goes

let me know how the mac version is , i may just do a re size of the PC version with arial font and 80% as suggested ;)

and here is a final update i hope...

Posté Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 11:15 am
I did a 1440 resize of the skin but i am not thrilled with the images, things seem to be a bit distorted, mainly the domes. I will try them in a seperate program and see if i can sharpen things up a bit.

Posté Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 9:33 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I think i have a solution for you ;-)
I'll be on msn to talk about it.

Posté Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 2:37 pm
The 1440 version should be up soon. Also the Mac version is probably better then what is was when 1st uploaded so if you had an issue with the fonts you can try it again.

Any other bugs or suggestions are welcome.

Posté Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 9:47 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
listen2, the new tool of JeremK highlights that the position of "%fullhour" is not perfectly true up with the skin; you need to move it a bit on the right

When authors of skins have this resounding tool, they will be able to become really wizards with their own creations!

Posté Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 10:04 am
Cool, i'll take a look

Jerm sent me a 1440 version i have not fully checked it out yet but i will soon, keep in mind resizing has not always been "perfect", but i am used to the older app and not his new one.

Posté Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 2:08 pm

Posté Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 2:12 pm
Wish I could change this skin a little. Love it, but I want to incorporate some things into it.

Posté Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 3:15 pm
Well Dopeboyz this is you chance, speak your mind and maybe your suggestions can be added.

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 7:31 am
Listen2, I would like you add kill_bass, kill_mid and kill_high; I usually use shortcuts so it will be usefull for me to display it in your skin for remembering whether I have enabled one of those yet.

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 7:54 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
In a skin designed for external mixer setup a kill buttons it have no sense sischo ;)

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 8:57 am
I know but I asked it the same;-)

Yesterday during my mixing I made a mistake not remembering I had killed bass; all of that because my MIDI device doesn't display me when a button has been pushed.

For my work, I guess it is a need.

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 9:06 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)