Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Just got my MK2 console, headphone help!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have virtual DJ 5.2 Pro version and I just got a Hercules MK2 console... I'm trying to figure out how to get the sound to come through my speakers and through my headphones... I can only seem to get one or the other for whatever reason...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Posté Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 12:46 pm
Well i think i found the fix,

Choose :

inputs : none
outputs : headphones
card : 4.1

driver : mk2

1/2 main 3/4 headphones

So I have the headphones plugged into the front and then the speakers plugg into the back OUTPUT 1/2 jack... sound right? Should I not be able to just plug the speakers into my laptop though?

Posté Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 1:10 pm
Any help please? the sound quality on the back output doesnt sound as good as it would if i connected my speakers to my laptop..

Posté Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 9:52 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi stevenson232, pls register ur serial in the modify ur profile n grab the recent updates. v5.2.1. Also make sure that u updated ur herc drivers too.

Regards;)

Posté Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 10:11 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Well, if your want to use your laptop's soundcard, that is what you should select in DRIVER instead of the MK2.

That being said, I would recommend using the MK2 soundcard, as the ASIO driver would give you better performances, plus you already have all the connexions.

From the MK2 Control Panel:

- Leave the setting to WDM for now
- Connect your main speakers to output 1/2 at the back of the console, and your headphone to the appropriate output, as you did.

Launch Virtual DJ, then go to the Sound Setup, and configure as follow:

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone

-Soundcard: DJ Console MK2

If you check the box "Apply Eq on Input", you will notice that the Rmx Control Panel switched to ASIO. This is perfectly normal. Virtual DJ will remember this configuration and will automatically switch ASIO On and Off when you launch/close the software.

Now, there are also many things you can do to enhance the performances of your computer. The following document explains how to perform them:

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00364.pdf

Posté Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 1:17 pm
Thanks alot for your reply, it works great now and sounds fine... Much appreciated!

Posté Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 4:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)