Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ crashes after 5 1/2 hours

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm looking for some help, running virtual DJ with:
total control
DJIO

I have two seperate machines both dell vostros (1500 & 1510) running vista, the specs of the machines are the same but different mboards etc.
Intel Core 2 Duo T8300 (2.4GHz,800Mhz,3MB)
3072MB (1x2048 & 1x1024) 667MHz DDR2 Dual Channel RAM
250GB (5400Rpm) Serial ATA Hard Drive
256 Mb NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS

I dont use any video output

After 5 1/2 to 6 hours use all of a sudden i get static, the software responds and the total control still works, unplugging the DJIO and total control have no effect. The only way to get it going again is to close and reopen Virtual DJ.
I have tested other DJIO's and still the same result, has anyone got any suggestions? its always around the 5 1/2, 6 hour mark

Thanks
Steve

Posté Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 5:29 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 5:33 am
Its not a full version it came with my numark stuff so technically numark cue (but its the same thing) I just want to resolve this before I spend $300

Posté Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 5:44 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You were provided a serial with the CUE version you received. If you register that serial number you will find that you can download the latest version of CUE LE (v5.2.1) from this site. Best to know you are using the latest version before attempting to troubleshoot the problem.

Posté Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 7:45 am
I Am Using D Dell Laptop Inspiron 6400 With Intel Core duo Processor And 2GB Of Ram.

I Am Usaing The Latest Verson Of VirtualDJ 5,2 1 But I Sometimes Get A CrashGuard Message Come Up Telling Me VirtualDj Has Incounted A Vital Error.This Has Been Happening When I Am Typing Something In Something I Am Searching For.

Please Could Someone Tell me How This Could Be Cured.

Thanks!
DJ Richard

Posté Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 4:41 pm
I am also having the same issues with software freezing after 2-3 hours does anyone have a solution.. and i do own the latest version of virtual vynl.. running on toshiba a215 vista 1.9ghz 160gb hd 4 Gb ram numark total control.

Posté Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 4:43 pm
if your using numarks total control and its crashing i bet you don't have any firmsware installed on the unit. i had problems with it and once i installed the firmware i was good. if you google numark total control firmware on utube theres an instructional video on how to check and install it. if you need it email me i have it from tech support at numark i will gladly forward it to you.

Posté Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 10:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)