Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Numark CDX question...URGENT

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I recently bought 2 Numark CDX's, I am using my BCD-3000 as a mixer, is it possible to hook up my setup to virtual dj, what i really want is to be able to play music from my external from my laptop and control the music with my CDX's....if that makes any sense...THIS IS URGENT!

Posté Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 7:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You would need the following:

• Virtual DJ pro (available for purchase on this website) / Numark Cue. - (available from your local Numark dealer)
  • A compatible time code interface ie Numark Virtual Vinyl (available from your local Numark dealer)(The Numark package includes the full software)
  • The timecoded cd signal available here : http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/cd.html

Posté Sat 20 Dec 08 @ 6:13 am
so i need both the time coded vinyl and the CD, i dont need an extra soundcard because the bcd-3000 is a asio sound card by it self, correct?

Posté Sat 20 Dec 08 @ 7:45 am
The BCD sound card could be used for this but there have been some serious issues reported with the BCD series.

You may also wish to try a sound card like the maya 44 usb if you experience any issues.

Posté Sat 20 Dec 08 @ 9:27 am
okay, i hooked up the set succesfully, except for one problem, only one CD player is working properly, and the other recognizes the time code CD, but the signal isnt as good as the other and it doesnt play, i will post a screen shot later on tonight

Posté Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 2:30 pm
I have the sam set up...I have 2 Numark CDX's and a low budget Numark mixer in between. Can I use this like Serato Scatch live? and what hardware will I need ...exact hardware needs. I currently have a Terrabyte external hard drive, Dell lab top, 2 CDX's. What hardware would I need to make this progarm work?

Posté Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 9:29 pm
You would be best of getting a package such as Virtual Vinyl.

It includes a high quality sound interface , the cables needed to hookup, timecode cds and a license of the software.

Posté Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 1:10 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)