Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Playlist Booting and Song Jumps!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hwy62Home userMember since 2009
So...I believe that I am using VDJ v4.2 or v4.3...not sure. Anyways, just recently upgraded from an older version. Anyways, I have been having a problem with it. When I use the automix to coninuously go through the playlist, the program randomly freaks out. It will boot a song or two from the top of the playlist and jump to a random spot in the song, when it fades into a new song. One time it actually randomly moved the fade in/out point towards the middle of both songs on deck and slowed the pitch down a lot and then slowly auto-corrected. Only happened once, and hopefully never again. The other thing happens a lot. Any clues? Really need help with it. New to the VDJ world. Please and thank you!!!

Posté Tue 06 Jan 09 @ 12:01 am
I notice that no one has been able to help me yet. I hope that this problem has actually been looked at or addressed. I am starting to have some serious problems with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

Posté Sat 10 Jan 09 @ 12:23 am
The same thing was happening to me when I was using VDJ Pro 4.3 I recently upgraded to pro 5.2 and the problem went away.

Posté Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 9:52 am
Yes...I ended up asking VDJ Support. They said that the problem I was having, was a bug in version 4. It was fixed in version 5. I have downloaded a new version, and the problem is solved. Thanks.

Posté Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 8:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)