Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Transfering Data From Old to New?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ive just accquirred a newer version of Virtual DJ (v5) and have installed it on my PC, now the problem i have is my collection that was on my old version has all the cues set, Bpm's comments etc, with installing the newer version they dont show. Is there a way of transfering the data from my old version to the new one without going through them all again?(setting cues, comments, bpm's etc). It would be much appreciated if anyone could help me with this.

Posté Tue 06 Jan 09 @ 5:33 pm
i too noticed this problem when reorganizing my files. i believe there is a file located on the hd you have your files located that has all this info. the manual says cue/vdj stores all these settings and doesn't make changes to the original file, which imo sucks because if i change or modify it i would like it to be permanent. i have used other virtual software and they all save the cues and bpms to thew file itself. it would be nice if programers would impliment this option into vdj/cue. I will tag along and hope someone address this issue. although your only gonna get responses from other users and not software developers like on other messageboards. to this point is the the only draw back about cue/vdj.

Posté Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 6:33 am
srt_4zxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm in the same boat with you guys. Nothing more aggravating than having to rescan BPMs and redo CUEs. Alot of time, hard work, and obviously prepartion comes into play with Djing and it sucks that somthing that should be helpful such as an update, which is helpful, undoes all that work.

Posté Mon 12 Jan 09 @ 9:58 am
Aint it a right pain, there must be an update or something, a way of copying from the system...baffled... anyone any idea's???!!

Posté Mon 26 Jan 09 @ 12:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)