Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Sound Seizes (Cutts Off).

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

this problem started about a week ago. While i was at a party playing suddenly the music stopped, the software was still on and my rmx was on but there was no sound coming out of the headphone nor the speakers, i switched off and on, and everything came back to working normally, only for it to happen again. I also noticed that when it happend again, about 4 of the effects button lights seem to be activated. The virtual dj software was still spinning like it was working normally but the sound just cutt off like that. I now came back home annoyingly and uninstalled the rmx. On trying to reinstall it, it keep saying reinstalling your hardware is unsuccessful. I am so pissed. And i like this piece so much. But you know how disgraceful it can be for music to cutt off in the midst of a gig? Please can someone help and advice me on what to do.. Thanks.. U guys are ma hope... U are Appreciated.

Posté Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 6:50 am

Pretty sure that would be releated to the 4 effects starting for some reason.
Its possibly something wrong with the controller, that starts these effects.

Best thing you can do, is to to www.hercules.com and install latest drivers, and hoping it will fix the issue

Posté Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 2:32 pm
i dont think its the effects that is the problem.. it looks more like the issue of something interfering with the virtual dj software.. i tried to switch off the wireless but its still same

Posté Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 7:02 pm

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 6:52 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)