Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet mk2 and vdj 5.2 pro

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dandadHome userMember since 2009
I have a mk2 with the most recent driver to controlled my vdj 5.2 pro but it doesn't seems to work at all. in the configuration setting's I tap controoller and activated the hercules mk2 and it lid up in red.can anyone help me.

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 11:20 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pls enter ur serial at ur profile. To activate it just go to the remote tab and activate.

Regards;)

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 5:30 pm
same problem i have with my mkII

(I have a mk2 with the most recent driver to controlled my vdj 5.2 pro but it doesn't seems to work at all. in the configuration setting's I tap controoller and activated the hercules mk2 and it lid up in red.can anyone help me.)

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 5:04 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
This is almost always driver related, either mismatched with the version or incorrectly installed.

I would start from scratch.
Unplug the controller, uninstall in control panel, then restart.
Run the latest driver package (and possibly firmware) from the hercules site.
Make SURE you ignore the windows prompts as they appear from the plugging in and out etc....
Just follow the Hercules prompts.

Restart again
Plug in the controller and start the program up.

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 5:21 pm
Adding to what Rick said, in Vista you have to be careful on which boxes you cancel.
The one that pops up and says detected new hardware is the ones you cancel, but there is one that pops up and asks if you TRUST the manufacturer (Hercules in this case). If you cancel that the drivers wont install.

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 6:15 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)