Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Videos are not running right...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

BennerHome userMember since 2008
hello

my laptop is Hp Pavilion dv9690

2,2GHz Intel T7500
Nvidia Geforce 8600M GS
4GB of RAM
2x320gb HDD

i have 2 systems running, Vista Eternity x64 and XP x86

I have installed my video drivers and codecs several times, and still have a problem:

When I load 1 music video , it play almoust ok, but if I load second and start playing this, it jamms about after 5 seconds.
music is playing but video is jammed. it will play normaly just after i load new song in deck a. then it will jamm after 5 secs and so one.
only 1 opportunity is to play both normally: if I disable hardware acceleration. same in 64 bit vista and 32 bit XP.

but still its jammy a bit, music is stuck sometimes and its not right. i have tried VDJ 5.0 and 5.2pro, still same.

maybe there is somekind of codec missing or...something is wrong anyway..

anyone has any ideas??...

Posté Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 3:18 pm
and i use display, 1920x1200

when i enable hardware acceleration, cpu is going on 30% and 1 video is frrzing, when i disable hardware acceleration, cpu is used 90% and both videos are running but not flawless.....

HELP!

Posté Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 4:44 pm
I had the same problem....
Try to change the latency (in audio options) to 512 or 1024.
My English is no good, sorry. :)

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 4:10 am
no, changing latency is not working in any direction...

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 7:43 am
i reinstalled vista today, to ultimate 64 bit, have DPC latency checker running and it green all the time, exept when i start playing videos in VDJ. i made a test and opened 1movie in bs player, second in media player, both playing same time and no yellow, only green. but if i load music video in VDJ, yellow and if i start playing 2 at same time, red. if 2 videos play at same time about 1min, then it goes back to yellow, sometimes green.

HELP! should i change my VDJ to some else software? i dont want to do that, so far im satisfied with VDJ.

BTW,i disabled everithing what was possible to disable in device manager, for running latency tests, nothing. so its related between VDJ and my graphics card...

PLEASE HELP!

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 2:49 pm
willkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
what types of video files are you trying to play? what are they encoded to? Mpeg2 , Mpeg4 ,AVI?

Posté Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 9:25 am
mekingPRO InfinityMember since 2009
benner
i am having the exact same problem and i have almost the exact same computer i have the asus but all the specs r the same.. its driving me crazy my friend.. has a 500 dell and his works just fine and his puter is much slower.. i will talk to him in a few days and i hope he can help.. if i find out ill hit u up..

please someone help im a club dj and cant wait to use this...

Posté Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 2:34 am
i'm going to second willk's post...what type of video file are you using?

Vista unfortunately is not friendly in most dj/vdj aspects. Are you running any other programs while using VDJ? Antivirius/Antispyware programs are especially nasty when it comes to music and video playback.
I use VDJ on 2 computers...1 XP and 1 Vista. Both run fine, but I trust the XP a little more. Again with Vista being Vista it isn't DJ friendly at times. My video files are AVI and I haven't had major problems, once VDJ and my computer were optimized for that kind of DJ (or VJ) use.

Posté Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 2:48 pm
mate just reading your post,my laptop is about the exact spec of yours same video card etc,try playing mpeg 1 files (its more than likely your video files at fault) and use virtual dj 5.1 this is the best and most stable rev so far for me,mine runs perfect also with karaoke files too (cdg +mp3,good luck dj daz york......... p.s keep hardware exceleration ticked!

Posté Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 5:41 pm
Are the video files on an external hard drive or internal? Are they on the same HD as your system files? What is the speed of the HD 4800, 5400 or 7200 rpm? What type of files are you playing? Are they compressed or raw? Large AVI files on a external USB 5400 rpm HD will not transfer quickly and will cause the problems you are describing. mp4 or divx coded files are much smaller in size but still retain decent video quality. Perhaps a better solution can be offered if you can answer some of the questions I have posed.

Posté Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 11:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)