Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet HELP ME!!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djpalsCUE userMember since 2007
I have lots of problems which are troubling me. These problems are:

I have too much bass from my maya44usb
I have 0% tcv quality even though timecodes work
whenever I load my first song of the day in vdj and then start my tcv the pitch control goes lower in vdj

My setup:
2 numark pro-tt2's
1 Next! by Stanton PDj-33 Mixer
1 Maya44 USB
Desktop computer(P4 3.00ghz, 1gb ram, 1gb pci-E graphics, 80gb hard drive, 2 dvd-rw)
Virtual DJ

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 2:17 am

First, set the Input gain faders to about 1/3 of the way up, on the Controls tab of the ASIO-USB Control Panel 2.8.17 dialog box. (You might have to adjust this a couple of times before you get a signal that is hot enough but not clipping, you'll see later why that is)

To find the "AISO-USB Control Panel 2.8.17" dialog box, click on the ASIO config button on your Settings dialog box.

To find the "Settings" dialog box, click on the CONFIG button in the top right corner of the VDJ skin.

Second, check/tick the Vinyl button. I'm not sure if the Software RIAA preamp needs to be checked, but an educated guess would be, yes. DJ mixers have built-in phono preamps. So, it's a safe guess that it would have to be checked/ticked.

Third, press the Auto-Config button at the bottom of the Time-coded Vinyl Configuration dialog box.

Adjust Pitch Sensitivity to 0ms in the "Time-coded Vinyl Configuration" dialog box.

In View 1, a hot enough signal should look like a cat's eye in the square. In View 2, you should have two nice looking, different color Sine waves that are not clipping.
You should get 100% usable time code indication and the little green LED. (This is when you might have to go back and adjust the Input gain, mentioned earlier).

To find the "Time-coded Vinyl Configuration" dialog box, click on the Timecode Config button in the Sound Setup tab of the Settings dialog box.

Hope this helps....

Posté Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 7:03 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)