Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Anyone explain how get Cover Art to show...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Can anyone help me on this, it's driving me mad. I''ve got most of my tracks' cover art included as jpegs in my music folder but, try as I might, I can't get the artwork to show up in my Cue browser. I go to the "file infos" but the only two squares that aren't greyed out are the "attached file" and "from Google". While i click on "attached file", the window closes and I'm back the "File infos" window. When I click on "from Google", weird images just pop up that bear no resemblance to the actual cover artwork. The artwork shows up in iTunes so i'm wondering why the "Local iTunes database" is greyed out. Can anyone help? This is driving me a bit mad....

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 3:14 am
OK, think I got it...

1. Attach artwork to ID Tag in iTunes, using control-click to get "File Info" on your MP3.
2. If not using iTunes library as your Cue/VDJ library, then transfer that MP3 to your Cue/VDJ library as that file contains the amended ID Tag.
3. Make sure your artwork is included in the same folder as your MP3 and that it has the EXACT same (apart from the .MP3 and .JPG suffixes).
4. That seems to work, takes AGES though...

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 6:19 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)