Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Midi-config with vdj on a mac ;-P

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So,
I have been asking me why I can't config midi like on the windwos version? Of course the mac version isn't very old yet, but this is a very importtant feature. I just like to know more about it..

And will it be there with the next update?

When will the update be there?

PEASE&MIX

Posté Thu 29 Jan 09 @ 5:17 am
You need to manually edit the values in the xml file.

(I'm assuming this is the problem you're having)

J

Posté Thu 29 Jan 09 @ 6:22 am
Hi there. I'm having problems mapping midi controls for my m-audio xsession pro. I bought this specifically to control VDJ on my mac and it crashes every time I try to assign midi parameters to it. I've read this is not uncommon with macs running VDJ. Did I just throw away $130? or is there a fix for this?

Posté Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 9:49 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi topjimmy, pls register ur serial and grab the recent version. Thanks;)

Posté Tue 03 Feb 09 @ 6:17 am
PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I just bought the X-session pro as well... I had no problems mapping it, all the buttons work fine except the pitch is backwards... I was on the phone for 2 hours with M-audio, we went thru all the diagnostics and everything checked out... Finally the tech downloads a trial version of VDJ to go thru the mapping process with me... On the windows side his mapped and worked fine, on my Mac side the pitch was still backwards... Then i thought lets see what the Momentarily button does... Guess what????? It inverted the signal for the pitch to work correctly...

Wouldnt this be a VDJ issue? why should we have to invert something to get it to work the way its supposed to, why not just make it normally go the direction it needs?

Also im told that Momentarily is for midi buttons, not sliders...

Posté Tue 03 Feb 09 @ 8:06 pm
djjoemunson wrote :
You need to manually edit the values in the xml file.

(I'm assuming this is the problem you're having)

J

Sorry I have forgotten this Post ;-P

So I'd like to have a selection like on windows...button/wheel/------- (don't no the third)
So it is not possible to config a wheel

But maybe in the next version ;-P

Echo"when" hehe

Posté Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 3:19 pm
Does anyone know how to get to the xml file to manually configure midi in VDJpro. I have a hercules RMX. any help as to how to configure them would be great.

Thank You

Posté Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 9:36 pm
Midi mappers are available to Pro users.

If you upgrade you'll have access to Mappers, Skins, Effects and more........

Posté Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 4:59 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)