Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet ESI MAYA 44 + Numark 9's + Vestax VMC-185XL

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, i've been using virtual dj for a few months now, it suits me perfectly and i decied to go out and buy some cd decks and a mixer two days ago. I've played around with cd's etc and the mixer/decks are all working fine.

I got my ESI MAYA 44 USB soundcard today and hooked it all up as instructed, I use place the consumer version of thetimecode into the cd deck and press play. I then set up VDJ with the ESI Maya 44 soundcard as the driver, external mixer and double timecodes.

The signal comes in at 0% or silent.....

I've played around with loads of differnt tips from the forums: adding aggregate devices etc and nthing seems to make it work.

If anyone else has had this problem please please please help me out, as im sure you know how frustrating it is.

Posté Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 12:43 pm
tried a new thing just now, changed the frequency in the midi setup for the aggregate decive to 41000 not 48000.....i am now recieving a signal, and everytime i try to callibrate it i press auto callibrate then ok, and it closes the program......any fixes??

Posté Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 1:02 pm
Hi, i got it working, just wondering is there any way i can get the effects on my decks to work eg the phaze, sonar and echo.....to work when using TC cd's??

Posté Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 1:44 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)