Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual vinyl and the cdj-400's

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok so I bought a pair of the cdj-400's their great! Im having a issue using them with VV though. I think my configuration is wrong so if someone can help me that would be awesome.. I have them both set on pc mode but even thou the crossfader is set to the left I can still hear the right thou my speakers.... NOT GOOD LOL..... So any one have any ideas as to what im doing wrong????

Posté Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 10:10 pm
Here is a pic of my setup

Posté Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 10:30 pm

What output setting do you have in VDJ?

And what soundcard have been choosen? The CDJ400s or some other card ?

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 1:23 am
I have activated the 2 soundcard option have the first soundcard as the left deck and the second soundcard as the right deck. I tried messing around with the settings and different configurations but I can't seem to figure it out....

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 1:11 pm
Oh I also have them activated in the midi menu........

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 1:13 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
What is your setting in box 2

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 1:17 pm
Under the two soundcard option the left deck 1 is set to( pioneer cdj-400) and the right deck 2 is set to (pioneer cdj-400 2) on the cdj-400 them selfs on the screen the left deck reads 1 on the top left corner of the player and the right reads 2 in the top left corner..

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 1:30 pm
Box 1 = none
Box 2 = ?

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 2:25 pm
Box 1 = one box 2 = two or what do you mean by that?

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 2:29 pm
If you open config/sound you have 3 boxes for primary settings.
Hit me in support if you want.

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 4:58 pm
Ah sorry bout that I got ya now ok box one is set to none box two is set to external mixer and box three is set to 2 cards then the two scroll down boxes appear I highlight pioneer cdj-400 for card one and the same for card two.

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 10:00 pm
Yo Robert do you also have that "low volume" problem when using them in pc mode? Let me know cause that's something that is holding me from getting those cd players.

Posté Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 11:17 am
Ok problem solved... When you activate the cdj-400's under the midi menu make sure that you have the left deck as 1 you can see it on the top left corner of the player the right deck should say 2. If they are backwards for whatever reason go into the midi menu again click the cdj-400 icon and select swap this will swap signals on the players.. As far as low sound I did at first when I downloaded the firmware update from pioneer everything works a lot better sound and response time under midi.... Thanks to all that took the time to read this and to those who tried to help....... Peace and love!!!

Posté Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 12:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)