Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet No sound: Numark CUE + Numark DJiO + Numark Total Control

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

vangbyHome userMember since 2009
I cant get sound when i try to use Numark CUE or Virtual DJ together with Numark Total Control.

Virtual DJ works perfect without Numark total control. I can't use Numark CUE without total control is connected, because i get a fail message.

when total control is connected i can't get any sound from the tracks that i set to play, but the strange thing is that i get sound into my headphones when i play samples like the saxo or other.

What do i have to do? .. i think that i have tried everything! :S

Posté Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 2:25 pm
vangbyHome userMember since 2009
i have read in another topic, that i have to delete all my USB drivers. How do i do that?

Posté Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 2:26 pm

Posté Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 2:28 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

He is registered for Cue LE, it doesn't hurt to help if you are going to post at all.

The TC is locked to Cue LE and as you found will not open without it connected.
If your are not working with that version, I would update the drivers off the Numark site and post in the Numark hardware thread if you are still having problems.

As for the Pro version, you have to have the drivers installed first, then assign the controller in both sound and remote control panels.

There is also a user guide on your system if you click start/programs/virtusldj/user guide

Posté Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 2:43 pm
mp3jrick wrote :

He is registered for Cue LE, it doesn't hurt to help if you are going to post at all.

The TC is locked to Cue LE and as you found will not open without it connected.
If your are not working with that version, I would update the drivers off the Numark site and post in the Numark hardware thread if you are still having problems.

As for the Pro version, you have to have the drivers installed first, then assign the controller in both sound and remote control panels.

There is also a user guide on your system if you click start/programs/virtusldj/user guide

He wasn't when i posted =)

Posté Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 2:57 pm
Atomix Productions would rather have you help a user and let us be the police.
Its ok to stear a user to register, but please also answer his questions if you can.

Posté Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 3:23 pm
I am not trying to POLICE anything. Atomix has made it quite clear that it has no plan to stop people using cracked versions on their software. This is your policy and that is up to you.

However i (like many, many other users) am reluctant to offer assistance to users that could or in some cases have told us in forums are using cracked versions.

In this case the user has said he has bought a Total Control - therefore he will have a license and so i was pointing him in the right direction to register that product (if that is wrong then i am guilty). In reflection, i could have been more helpful in my original post but chose not to for the reasons above.

I hope you understand my point of view (even if you may not agree with it), Thanks.

Anyway back to topic:

Vangby - if you are still having a problem then please post on this thread and i will endeavor to help you!!

Posté Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 3:33 pm
If you are reluctant to assist, than don't post at all.

He owns a TC, it may not be new, he may not be ABLE to register it.
Registration is not a prerequesite to getting help here.

Posté Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 4:12 pm
mp3jrick wrote :
If you are reluctant to assist, than don't post at all.
He owns a TC, it may not be new, he may not be ABLE to register it.
Registration is not a prerequesite to getting help here.

I dont know why this is still going on - he has registerd his TC so there is no issue.

It is my understanding the this is a community forum and therefore users are entitled to their own opinions and beliefs and offer assistance in their own way.

I have not been rude or breached any of the forum policies, therefore i don't see why i am still be criticized when i have explained reasons for my actions.

Posté Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 4:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)